✬ 𝙴𝙿 11 ✬

Warning: Obsessive, Possessive, sexual thoughts, stressful situations, Drama.

Don't worry, I will put a warning when it gets to the sexual part, and I hate to break it to you, but it's as short as my break time, haha. but here's the great part, this book has lime and Lemon on it.

I don't know when, but just to get a head start, it has one.

Also, a big reminder if you see this symbol ( ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ) it means a flashback

Happy early reading!!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Big deal of Gangseo. Congratulations on becoming one of the four major crews."

"But why?! I hate these guys!"

"Shut up."

"Sinu Han's fighting abilities alone were good enough. Also, these guys are well-organized, we can't just get rid of 'em. It's too bad that Sinu's a bit old... but for now, Big Deal passed the first evaluation."

"But that doesn't mean you guys are off the hook. Anyone in one of the four major crews... must understand how to make money. I'll give you one month."

"Make a hundred million won legally."

converted to USD Big Deal needs to make 86,000 in just a month, and if it doesn't have the money ready by the time Gun and Goo get back, Big deal will be eliminated.

That's what Gun said before the two left the street, leaving behind the damage they caused, but unknown to them, someone was just behind the store, listening to them the whole time as she couldn't even watch the scene in front of her.

'Don't worry guys, help is almost near...'

As the hour turned to day and day turned to almost a week, Sinu was still resting but thanks to your wish he recover fast unlike the original and overheard the guys talking about how Sinu lost to some weirdoes.

You could only click your tongue at it, irritated by their barks.

"Hey, care to join me for an afternoon coffee?"

Glancing at the door, there stood Yeonhui, waving at you. It didn't take long to arrive at the beach site. sitting beside her while sipping some coffee and admiring the sea, savoring the cold air.

Yeonhui began to speak.

"How fast the year is... would you believe it, it's been 10 years since he protected us?" Yeonhui chuckled, and you only joined her, but sensing her emotion, you gently patted her back.

"...but within a minute, it went to nothing... all his hardship, I- and now... and Old face plan to use us, girls... I-I can't let that happen... but... I- I don't know what to do..."

Watching her cry, you didn't hesitate to put down the coffee and offer her a hug, sensing that Yeonhui really needed one.

"T-thanks Maneki, your not only a lucky lad... but you're a good listener. say, what do you think will... happen, to Big deal, to us?"

"I... don't know. For now, let's hope that Sinu will recover and wake up soon, so I can tell him how his girl is crying because he sleeps like a log."

Yeonhui couldn't help but chuckle while playfully bumping your shoulder.

𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓝𝓟𝓒 ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪꜱᴍOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara