✬ 𝙴𝙿 3 ✬

Warning: A wholesome, spoiler-filled, unexpected event

Also, expect some English errors! Happy early reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Now, any more questions?" before I end the class?"

"No, ma'am, Apple. "

"Thank you for teaching us."

After a month of going to C elementary school, you might be wondering, "Where's Mrs. Bul?" Well, you called Lady Luck to replace her, as that month's observation about her was enough for you to call Lady Luck.

As she's too terror to many students, making almost half the kids get trauma on going to school because of her and her detention time for some unnecessaries reason, which is kind of bull, plus Jake's comment on the first day and your laughing at it, you did get many more assignments and always got a call whenever she's teaching something that is at the level of high school.

which is pretty easy for you, and because you always answer almost correctly, okay, you won't lie, thanks to the second skill that you just discovered that you got everything perfect. 

It was too perfect that she was pissed and made more homework for you, and enough is enough, so you called lady luck that day.

'Lady luck, help me replace Mrs. Bul, and I hope she never teaches again'

As for Jake, he stayed quiet for the next two weeks, and then he was suddenly outside talking to someone. and you did approach him wanting to thank him, thinking it was necessary as he did defend you.

It was a small talk, and then you never talked to him again. You did gain some friends, but they mostly befriended you because they felt pity for you and were conscious of what Jake said, nothing wrong with that, but the feeling that they were obviously faking it even at this age is wrong on your side.

So, in short, you don't really have a real friend.

which is fine with you, because, at first, you don't really plan to have some friends, or You can have one friend and show your parents that you made one, even if they're fakely. wanting to see your parents' joy on their faces, but if you do that, it's like lying on both sides, and you don't want that.

So you change it by befriending one of the characters, which is Jake, and the person whom you will introduce to your parents, who is not a fake, knowing about Jake. He is clearly a friend or a person who is true to his words or appearance.

About the avoiding part, it's still on your list, but that doesn't mean you can't make an exception or interact with them; technically, your plan is to just not intervene, talk, or be in that event, or whatever major event it is.

Just like today, you're just copying your classmate and wanting to befriend Jake, but the difference is that you wanted to know him, the entire him, unlike them, who just wanted to be friends with him because they thought they could get what they wanted if Jake was in their group.

Jake did leave a big impression, plus how you remove Mrs. Bul, as you found out later on while observing her that she's been bullying students, even a teacher, and sometimes, you have a limit on your own when she keeps doing this unnecessary stuff.

That's why you called lady luck, so after she left the school grounds, that's what added up on Jake, and you know how words spread, as they thought Mrs. Bul got sick of him and left for good, and that's how you made the mistake, it was now hard to approach him, and the plan of befriending him would be postponed.