page 13

I wanted a handle that had my sires insignia on it. Uh Shocky can I actually have a handle that is with sires insignia. Hmm, I can arrange that. He went over and picked a handle that was plain. He then walked over to his desk and sat me down and let me supervise.

Okay so you want the Decepticon insignia right. Yes, Shocky. And maybe add some grooves in it I want it to be perfect. Well little princess it will because it is from you. And I know my master would like it anyway. I saw Shocky working on the handle it took him about 2 hours and he was done. There, how's this? Perfect. Now all we need is the metal sword. He went over and grabbed something he then sat down and worked on it. Add some details in it. He nodded and continued. Soon it took about 3 or 4 hours when he was done. There all done. He then went over and welded them together he then looked carefully and it was done. There all done.

He went to me and showed it in a stance I giggled of. Heee. You look like a knight soldier Shocky. It is logic that you are right. Soon the bridge open. Shocky hide the sword. He ran into the other room. It was my sire who walked through. Soon Shockwave came back in catching his breath(I just put this in here). Shockwave you alright. Y..yes my Liege. I saw my sire raise his optic ridge. Hmm. Okay. Anyways it is late my little princess it is time for bed. Yes sire. Thank you Shocky. Your very welcome princess. Sire up please. He bent down and lifted me up.

We walked though. I was thinking about giving him the gift tomorrow. I was excited and thinking that I don't hear my sire saying my name. StarSaber, StarSaber. Uh yes sire. Sorry something on my mind. What's on your mind my little princess. It's a surprise sire. Not telling. Hmm. Alright. We walked and went inside our quarters he went over and grabbed me a bottle and handed it to me. Thank you sire. Your welcome my little princess. He sat me down in my crib and went into the washroom. Oh darn. Sire. Soon my sire walked back in. Yes. I left that pad that I was looking at in Shocky lab. It's okay. We can get it tomorrow. Okay sire.

I was about done drinking my bottle. I finished and handed it to my sire. He took the bottle and set it on his shelf. He walked over to me and bent down. You are growing up so fast my little princess. Really sire. Yes you are. I know someday you will make a fine leader of my Decepticons. I want to be the best sire. I want to make you happy. I saw my sire smile. You already are. You don't know how much happiness and joy that you have given me. Now how about our favorite song. What do you say? Oh yes please sire. It always helps me sleep. Alright.

First he tucked me in my crib and made sure I was comfortable and then I laid my head down. He started to hum our favorite song and soon I fell fast asleep. He finally finished our song and he then kissed me goodnight on my helm. Goodnight my sweet little princess. You have made me proud. More than I can say. It was morning my sire woke up and he went over to check on me but noticed I wasn't in my crib. StarSaber. He ran out of our room and went to Soundwave's room. He opens his doors. And Soundwave was sitting at his computers. Soundwave have you seen StarSaber she's not in her crib. Soundwave went and checked the surveillance footage. He checked and finally found me fast asleep on my sires throne. Megatron sighs. Thank Primus. Thank you Soundwave. I wonder why she sleeped on my throne.