page 25

Fast Forward 3 Years:

My father and his army were in the middle of fighting. My father was fighting with Prime. While I was fighting with Arcee.

You think you are strong little girl. Hey I am not little anymore. I am stronger than the last time we met. I went forward and used my sword and left a wound on her side. She backed away. But everyone was watching Prime and my father. I turned and saw my father hit prime with his peds. Prime went back. He got up and my father struck him on the side and left a mark. My father then turned and saw Bee coming and stabbed in his chest. He then falls backwards into the pool with the blue stuff.

My father walked up. It seems funny doesn't it Prime. I mean it feels good to be winning. He walked up to Prime. Now Prime you will met your scout in the allspark. My father was about to kill Prime until we heard a voice. MEGATRON! My father turned. Megatron gasps. You took my voice. You will never take anything from anyone ever again. No father. Megatron looked down. And then he turned to you.

Last Private Communication With Megatron And StarSaber:

Megatron: make me proud my StarSaber. You always have. I love you.

StarSaber: father no. Please I can't lose you.

Last Private Communication With Megatron And StarSaber Ends:

Before I knew it he was gone. And before I knew it he fell over and went into the Earth's atmosphere. I saw Shockwave and immediately ran to him. I needed to stay away from the Autobots.

We both ran and went into a pod. We activated it and escaped. StarSaber we will figure out a way. Shockwave had told me. I listened but was trying to ignore him. I just saw my father getting killed by that piece of scrap Autobot named Bee. The pod landed and we both got out.

So Shockwave what now. Well princess. We need to find a hideout and make sure the autobots can't detect our signals. I nodded. We walked when we located his old lab. We went inside. Princess if you want you can take a rest. I nodded and went over. I sat down and laid my helm down. I immediately cried. All I kept hearing was my fathers last words he said to me. Make me proud my StarSaber. You always have. I love you. It kept playing over and over again like a tape recorder.

Shockwave, where's Soundwave. His location is unknown as of right now, princess. The Autobots are probably behind his disappearance. Hmm yes. I went over and sat down. I kept seeing my father. I wanted him here but he wasn't. He was gone and he was killed by the Autobots.