page 2

It had been about 1 Month and I tried to crawl but couldn't. I kept trying but to no avail. I scooted myself along the floor until I realized I was crawling. My sire wasn't paying attention until I was close to the door. StarSaber no. He got up and lifted me up. You did excellent, my little princess. Now let's try this. He sat me down and walked away and crouched down. Come on StarSaber you can do it, he said. I smiled and tried getting up. I fell but got up again. I tried moving my peds(feet) until I was able to figure it out. Until I realized I walked all the way to my sire. Well done my little princess. I chirped at my sire. He lifted me up and we headed out. He walked to his throne room and sat down on his throne with me sitting on his lap.

I was gurgling my words. He knew I was trying to learn. Until it happened. I looked at my sire who was looking in the other direction until I said this. S…Sire. He immediately turned and looked down at me. StarSaber, did you just say what I think you said? Sire. He immediately smiled. Soon the doors opened and it was the one guy I hate. Starscream.

What do you want? Starscream can't you see I am busy. Yes I do Lord Megatron. But my Liege. I wanted him gone. B..Bad. Leave. Starscream looked down. My Liege please, you need to listen. My Lord we have Autobot's infuriating the ship. I heard my sire growl. Soundwave, bridge me to my quarters now. He did and my father ran through. We were in my sires room. He immediately laid me in my crib. Shh. I'll be back. Stay here my little princess. He ran out and I saw him with his blade out. And the doors closed.

I heard fighting and of course I was crying but not loud enough. I was scared. Yo Prime I heard crying. It's not loud. But you know I have good hearing. It's coming from this room. Soon I saw the doors open. I peeked but realized it was a mech I didn't even know then he suddenly lifted me up. I squirmed trying to get away. Soon a bridge opened and I immediately cried for my sire. Daddy. I yelled.

Megatron was fighting. Until my sire felt something. No. No. He immediately ran; he opened his doors and ran in no. StarSaber. Aaaargh. He immediately ran out. Decepticons on the bridge now. He ran and went to the throne room.

Soundwave was looking until he saw surveillance footage in front of my sires door. He used a voice recording of my father's voice. Lord Megatron. What is it, Soundwave can't you see? My father saw Soundwave pointing at the footage and saw an Autobot entering his quarters. He immediately slammed his servos down. Prime you will pay for this.

Meanwhile I was scared I wanted my sire. Sire, sire. I want my sire. Take me back home. I saw a red mech at the computers typing away. I walked up and hit his leg. Ouch hey. He bent down and lifted me up and sat me back down on a chair. Now stay here. No. I want sire. Sire will destroy you. Ratchet, have you found the sire and carrier? No Prime. But I have a suspicion that uh Megatron is the sire. Are you sure Ratchet? Take me back to my sire, I yelled. I want sire. I am more certain that Megatron is the sire.