page 11

Thank you, sire. This is the best creation day ever. You're very welcome. You deserve it my little princess. He bent down and kissed my helm.

I ran and grabbed my toys and went to go play with them. My sire chuckled. He knew I was happy and that was what he wanted. Me, to be happy. He bent down and picked up the gifts. He walked out and headed to our room. I was in our room playing with my new toys. When the doors opened. You go away. Look I am not here to hurt you. I have something to give you. It's small. I titled my helm. Okay but not tricks. It's not. He bent down. And opened his servos. It was a small seeker plane. I didn't have one. I jumped down. I took it and looked at it. Why are you doing this after you? Look, it's your creation day from what I heard from my master and. Before he could finish my sire was standing right next to him. Starscream. Wait my Liege. I didn't come here to cause any problems.

Sire he gave me this look. My sire looked and was surprised. Hmm. Alright. But next time I am keeping my eye on you commander. Of course my Liege. Go. Soon Starscream left. Sire, he gave me a seeker toy. I see. But make sure to watch out for him. I don't want anything to happen to you, my little princess. I know sire. I did tell him to leave. But he said he wasn't here to hurt me.

Now let's see that seeker plane. I smiled and showed it to him. He walked over and sat down looking at all my toys. This one is my favorite. It's you, sire. Good choice. Ooh. Look at this one StarSaber. I saw my father reaching for the toy. Gasp. It's Uncle Soundy. Cool. But where is the Shocky toy? Hmm. Don't know. My site went through and looked and finally found it. Here you go. He handed it to me. Ya Shocky. Now I have you Uncle Soundy and Shocky and of course Starscreamy. Sire, I am thirsty. He nodded and grabbed a bottle and handed it to me.

Sire what were you like back then. I've been hearing people talking about you. About being different. You don't look different to me. I said. I looked at him. Megatron sighs. He lifted me up and carried me out of our room and to the throne room. We entered and Soundwave was inside. Soundwave opened the files before the golden age. Before the war started.

I watched a bunch of files coming on the screen. Wait, sire that you. But why are your eyes blue, and not red? It is because I was betrayed by Prime, the one I once called my brother. Sire you mean the ones who took me away from you.

Yes. He sat me down on the console and bent down and explained to me. You see, millions of years ago I was once known as Megatronus. I was once a slave on a planet called Kaon. You see I didn't get the freedom that I wanted. I had to fight for it. I was thrown into a gladiatorial arena. I was thrown into a battle and fight that I didn't want. But I had no choice. I then fought my way up to the top and that was when I became a gladiator. At the time that was when I met Orion Pax. Sire who's Orion Pax. I asked him. He is known as Optimus Prime. He was once Orion Pax. But what happened was that I went and spoke to Pax/Prime that everyone should have freedom. And he knew that I was right. So he made a decision for me to speak to the Primus Counsel.