page 14

I was waking up and noticed I was on my sires throne. I was scared because I didn't know how I got here. Sire. I started whimpering. I didn't hear the doors opened. Megatron was walking in until he heard her whimpering. He quickly went over and bent down. My little princess why so sad. Uh. Sire. I don't know how I got here. I only remember being in my crib. Sire I am scared. Shh. It's okay. You are here aren't you. Yes sire but. No buts. You are fine. I am still here. Okay sire.

Now you said you had a surprise for me for today. Oh right. It's in Shocky Lab. I need to head over there. My sire nodded. Soundwave activate the bridge to Shockwave's Lab. The bridge opened and I ran through. I walked in and saw King watching. He then turned and saw me and smiled. He transformed. Hello little princess. Hello King. I walked past him and entered the room.

Shocky. Uh. Oh princess. Here to pick up that gift. Yes. Shocky went to grab it and I contacted my sire through our bond.

StarSaber: sire

Megatron: yes my little princess. What is it.

StarSaber: well can you still be in the throne room. And please sit on your throne and have your eyes closed and no peeking sire.

Megatron: alright. I promise no peeking.

StarSaber: good.

Soon Shocky came out and he activated the bridge and we walked through. We made it and I saw my sire sitting on his throne with his eyes closed. Okay sire, you're not peeking are you? I heard my sire chuckle. No my little princess I am not. Shocky walked over and stood in front of my sire. Okay sire. Open them. He soon opened his eyes and saw Shockwave holding the most beautiful sword he has ever seen.

Oh StarSaber. You got this for me. Well sire actually made. Shocky helped me with it. I ran over to him. You like it. Oh my dear StarSaber I love it. Come here. I ran to him and he hugged me the way that I always loved. He nuzzled me and kissed my cheek. I love it. But why with this gift I may ask. I wanted to have something special for you. Like a present. I don't know your it's what humans call it sire birthday. Sire I love you. You mean everything to me. And I wanted to make a gift to show appreciation to you. Oh StarSaber. Look I love you no matter what. You are my daughter and the heir to my throne. You have made me proud.

We were having our bonding time until I heard a message I didnt want to hear. Lord Megatron we have Autobots infuriating the mines. I heard my sire growl. Sire please don't go. I don't want to lose you. Sweetie I have to go. The mines need to be protected. He lifted me up and went off. Sire no. Soundwave quickly picked me up. Uncle Soundy put me down. Megatron turned. He smiled. StarSaber I promise I will be back. Promise sire. He nodded and walked off.