page 29

Uncle Soundwave, this is my daughter SaberBlast. SaberBlast, this is my Uncle Soundwave. Hi. Hello little one. What to see more of the ship carrier. Alright. I lifted her up. You still know the way around, StarSaber. Yes father I think so. It's been a while. I want to see the throne room you talked about. Oh I know that.

I walked and I approached the doors. Soon they opened. A throne. Yes, that's where my father and I used to hang out. I sat her down and she immediately ran to the throne. She tried getting on it but she couldn't. I walked over and lifted her up and sat her on my father's throne. I am a queen now. I immediately giggled. Yes you are. Megatron chuckled and walked over.

So Grandsire, what was my carrier called at the time she was my age. Well your carrier was called a princess. Since I was the Leader Of The Decepticons. Grandsire, are you still the Leader Of The Decepticons? Sort of, little one. The war is over so I guess you can say I am still the leader. Carrier. I don't know if you told me about it. But what did my Grandcarrier look like?

I immediately froze. I went and walked away. Carrier. Was it something I said, Grandsire. Sort of. Megatron bent down. You see. Your carrier really doesn't know who her carrier is. I found her in an escape pod. So I raised her as my own sparkling. Soundwave, could you watch her for a while. I need to speak to StarSaber. Soundwave nodded. And Megatron left to find you.

I walked and found my fathers quarters. I walked in looking. I walked past and entered my old room. I walked in and sat down crying. I was crying and didn't hear my fathers peds. Soon I felt servos on my shoulders. I turned and looked up. Oh sire. I immediately hugged him.

Hey shh. It's okay. Your sire is here. I just wish I got to meet my carrier. It's just not fair. Megatron knew you were right. It was just not fair that you didn't know who your carrier was. StarSaber, look at me. I looked at him. Sweetie, I know what it feels like. I hardly remember my sire or carrier. Sorry dad. I forgot. You were taken away from them at a really young age. Yes I was. And at that age I was thrown into the gladiatorial arena. And I had no choice but to fight my way up.

Dad. Did you have someone special like a sparkmate or conjunx-endura? Megatron looked away and looked back at you. Yes I did. But we were just boyfriend and girlfriend but I noticed that it wasn't working out. I loved her. But I realized that she didn't love me back. But nevermind that.

I was still crying until I felt my father wiping my tears away. I missed this father. I have missed everything like this. But having CosmicBlast is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Dad, he's a great father to our daughter. And I know he will with our new addition.

Yes he is a great father and a husband to you. And I am glad he has taken care and taken well for you. I smiled hearing my father saying this. Megaton looked down and saw you smiling. I have missed your smile, StarSaber. I looked at him. I know, father. I also have missed hearing your voice. Megatron laughed. Well I do try to visit you as much as I can.

It had been about 3 years and I was happy. I was happy that I had a husband who was special. CosmicBlast has been there for me like my father has. And my father is grateful for that. We now also have a son and his name is MegaBlast. And he is the best son we could ever have. As I look I see my husband playing and making time for our kids. And with my father Megatron. He always makes time for me and my family. I couldn't be more grateful for what my father Megatron has given me. Even though he's really not my father. To me he is. Because he found me in an escape pod and he took me in as his own. I couldn't be more grateful for what he has given me. I love my sire.