page 18

Fast forward 16 years. I was about 16 years old. And I was waiting for sire to come to my berth room. I was writing down things on what to do until I heard a knock. Come in. I said. I was writing still. You ready my little princess. Yes dad. But I am not little anymore. My dad chuckles yes I know but you are still little to me. Okay dad but I only allow you to say it to me. That's fine with me. Are you ready for the training. Yes dad. Been writing about it.

I finished writing and grabbed my sword. I walked with my dad to his training room. Soon my uncle Soundwave started walking with us. Question: you ready. Yes Uncle Soundwave. And I know you both won't go easy. Soon my dad opened the doors and I walked in. I walked and I stood waiting. Alright try to concentrate and don't get distracted. Okay dad. He drew his blade out and I drew mine out. Soon Soundwave said in a recording begin now.

Soon we charged we both clashed against each other. Then turned and saw my dad coming over hitting my chest. I fell down but quickly got up and turned and jumped and kicked my dad in the chest knocking him out. He got up and shook his helm. Excellent. You are doing very well daughter. Thank you dad. Then he came and charged at me I threw my blade and accidentally left a wound on my dad. Dad. No, don't get distracted. Then he came then did a turn and lifted his left leg and kicked me straight to the wall. He walked over and put his blade out and he said this. Yield. I yield dad.

He smiled and got off he lent me a hand and I accepted it. Dad you okay. Yes I am. But don't forgot don't get distracted. Okay dad. I was worn out that I didn't want to fight uncle Soundwave. Uncle Soundwave sorry I am really exhausted. Can we do it tomorrow? Affirmative. I smiled and nodded. Dad. Yes StarSaber. Can we go out you know flying just to relax and debrief. Of course. Soundwave you are in charge.

I walked out with my dad walking with me. You did well today StarSaber. I am really impressed. Thanks dad. I want to be just like you. He smiled. We were walking when I bumped into one of my father's soldiers. Hpmh. I went down hard. I shook my helm and looked up. Princess I am sorry. It's okay. I got up and walked to my dad. We headed out to the flightdeck and my dad transformed and flew off. I was thinking first then I transformed and followed after my dad.

We were flying. We were talking in our bond.

Megatron: I seen that you liked that soldier you bumped into today StarSaber.

StarSaber: what. What do you mean dad.

Megatron: you know. You like him don't you. I can tell.

StarSaber: dad. Stop. Maybe I do. I don't know.

Megatron: well you better find out if you do.