page 26

Fast Forward To 4 Days:

Shockwave and I have been going undetected by the Autobots. But I felt something. I felt that my father was alive but how.

StarSaber Tries Her Bond Chat With Her Father:

StarSaber: father. If you are alive please say something.

StarSaber Tries Her Bond Chat With Her Father But Fails:

Nothing but how am I feeling that he is alive. I went and looked at the scanner to scan signals of the Autobots and Decepticons. Until I saw my fathers signal indicating that he was online. Hey Shockwave. I am seeing my father's life signal. But how. I saw him getting stabbed through his spark chamber by Bee. Yes it doesn't make any sense. Shockwave had told you. Until we heard something. I turned and saw a figure. He was almost the same height as my father but his armor was totally different. I looked more closely. I immediately gasped. Father.

Wait StarSaber stop. Shockwave grabbed me. Let go of me. Soon the figure turned towards me. Hmm. Sorry you disgusting little one. This is not your father or the Leader Of The Decepticons. I am the Destroyer. I looked at Shockwave. Until it dawned on to us. We both gasped. Unicorn. My father told me about him. But not much.

Before we knew it he raised all the dead Predacons into mindless beasts. Before we knew it we were all doomed. I whispered to myshelf. Father please fight him if you are in there. Shockwave we should go NOW! We both ran. Shockwave transformed and drove off. I transformed and flew off. I knew my father was in there but he was being controlled. The only one I knew who to talk to was Knockout. But I heard he joined the Autobots.

Private Chat With StarSaber And Knockout:

StarSaber: Knockout. If you can hear me just say anything.

Knockout: StarSaber. You are alive. I thought you were dead. But nevermind that. You know that you are being wanted.

StarSaber: yeah thanks for reminding me that. But I didn't do the things my father did. But I still love him. But look I need to see Prime. Where is he right now? We have a new threat amongst us.

Knockout: he's on Cybertron. And who's this new threat?

StarSaber: look you'll find out later. I need to find Prime.

Private Chat With StarSaber And Knockout Ends:

I flew off and Knockout gave me the coordinates. I flew and finally found Prime. I landed and transformed. The rest of the team transformed their hands into weapons.

Easy. I just need to talk to Prime. And it is important. Prime should we trust her. She is the daughter of Megatron. Hmm. Just stay here. I soon saw Prime walking towards me. Look Prime I didn't do the things my father did. But we have a new threat amongst us. It's the Destroyer known as Unicorn. And he is in the possession of my father's body. Look, I sense that my father is in there somewhere. But he is being controlled. Hmm. Are you sure about this? Yes, I am sure.

I was talking until a transmission came through.

Transmission Frequency From Acree To Optimus Prime:

Optimus if you can hear this Unicorn is back. He is on earth and in the possession of Megatron's body. I repeat Unicorn is back and heading your way.

Transmission Frequency From Acree To Optimus Prime Ends:

I guess you are right. Look Prime. If I have done anything wrong then I am sorry. Sorry. You haven't done anything wrong. You did the right thing of telling us about Unicorn. Soon before we knew it Unicorn had entered our planet's atmosphere.

Prime hurried up and went and did what he did. He took the allspark and they hurried up and took off trying to escape Unicorn. Unicorn looked and sensed the allspark was nearby. Something I have never seen or sensed for a long time. Unicorn gasps. THE ALLSPARK! He quickly went after the ship he shot down the ship and it crashed. He walked over to Prime and reached over and grabbed the container containing the allspark. I shall devour your planet's allspark. He opened the container. But he didn't see anything inside the container. What a trick.

Soon I saw him being sucked into container. And I saw my fathers body fall to the ground. I ran to him. Father. Soon I saw his optics flutter open. Father. He then slowly got up. Ugh. My head. He then turned to me. Megatron gasps. StarSaber. Father. I immediately ran to him. Father. I thought I had lost you. You will never lose me. We were having our time until Prime was walking over. Megatron looked up. Prime thank you for everything. I smiled. I finally have my father back.