page 24

Orion are you sure they will listen to me. I mean they wouldn't listen to a slave that is a gladiator. Megatronus I am sure they will listen. Your speech will be heard. I hope you are right. Because a lot of things I was thrown into that I didn't want.

I was looking at them but then I saw that Megatronus saw me. He looked up and he got up and walked to me. Who are you. I never seen you before. Uh. Sir Megatron or Megatronus. I am actually your daughter you found me in a pod. Me have a daughter. Huh. Well that's the first. Soon I saw him walking away.

Then I came back into my reality. I opened my eyes and saw my father saw asleep in my chair next to the wall. I smiled.

Private Chat With StarSaber To Her Father:

StarSaber: father wake up I need to talk to you.

Private Chat With StarSaber To Her Father Ends:

Soon I saw him waking up and rubbing his optics.

Megatron saw you and got up and walked over. What's wrong StarSaber. Father I saw your former self. I actually talked to Megatronus. What that's impossible sweetie. Unless. Nah.

Well I saw you father with the one you called Orion. Nah. Sweetie that's impossible. But we'll talk about this later.

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Next page would be fast forward to 4 years I think. But please enjoy my story. I am putting some scenes from the Transformers Prime show. But I am just saying this I am adding all my own words. Some will be in the show but some not. I am not the type of person that likes to use some words or scenes from a show or movie.

If this doesn't make any sense well please just understand with me that I do not like to copyright or use copy right things. But words may sound like from the show but I have add some different words.

Thank you for understanding.

From the author Marcy Weisinger.

If you want me to yo want me to do a second story to this. Please leave any comments or votes.