Chapter Thirty~ The Morning After

Hey...hey...how y'all doin'?
Okay okay...I am so very sorry. An update was loooong overdue and I have just been caught up in....life. Which should not have gotten in the way but I am back and thank you for staying :3

They got home and got Rose fixed up. Lorenzo was practically fuming at the mouth, but Rose's safety was all that mattered.

Chase: Okay I'll carry her to her room and stay by her side until I'm sure she's completely okay.
Lorenzo: The hell you will! No one is to be by her side at this time besides me.
Chase: I brought her home Lorenzo.
Lorenzo: After you and Deyvan went for her, not giving a shit about telling anyone else!
Chase: Archer sai-
Lorenzo: I don't care! She could've died Chase, do you get that?
Leon: But she didn't. And wether some of us like to admit it or not we care about her...all of us do.
Arez: Yeah dude you can't expect us to sit back and let you leave us out of it.

Silence fills the room for a while...

Lorenzo: Fine, but so help me if I hear her scream or even-
Dylan: Uh save, the dramatics...thanks.
Lorenzo: I'm going in first...

They all roll their eyes. Lorenzo scoops her up from the sofa and makes his way to her room. He gets to her room, enters and rests her in her bed. He then tucks her in, sits next to her and gazes upon her.

Lorenzo: What am I going to to do Rose? You keep getting hurt. I told you that these very events would never happen. That if they were to ever happen I would protect you. But still I....

He cuts himself off, frustrated by reality setting in. Reality being that this is going to keep happening. That the pull that Rose has over him and his brothers are too strong. That they may wound up killing her someday.

But he shakes his head. He refuses to give in.

Lorenzo: I want you in more ways than that. The only problem is I can't figure out why. What have you done? Why are you so special. Why do I want you so badly? Why do we want you so badly?

He places a kiss on her forehead.

Lorenzo: I better go before the babies start crying.

He laughs to himself , heads out and then downstairs.

Chase : Finally, I was starting to get worried
Lorenzo: Yeah yeah, who's next?
Archer: I wanna go.

Lorenzo stops and glares at him for a moment.

Lorenzo: No. Absolutely not, no.
Archer: Lorenzo...
Lorenzo: After what just happened your-
Archer: After what just happened, I really need to make sure she's okay. Please.
Lorenzo: No.
Archer: Guys? Tell him he's being unfair.

No one says anything.

Archer: Arez?
Arez: Im sorry. But we have to make sure you're one hundred percent calmed down.
Archer: I am!

Arez simply looks away.

Archer: Seriously? Okay...fine

He storms off. The remainder of the night continues with them taking turns checking on Rose, but she never wakes up.

The following morning...
Rose's phone rings off, lying next to her. Finally, Rose gets up. Letting off a tired groan eyes squinted she turned towards her phone.

Rose: Either I am exhausted or this phone is ringing more aggressive than usual.

*picks up phone*

Rose: Hello?
Olivia: In what life do you find it okay, to go on a date with one of your super hot housemates and then go MIA until the next morning?