Chapter 19

Michelle's POV-

Its been a week since I had to start taking that nasty medicine, and I think its working. I haven't been sick.. I've actually been able to eat as much as Niall. That's a LOT.

"Niall James Horan! Get in here! Now!" Liam yelled from the kitchen.

Whoa, He sounds angry..

"Coming!" Niall replied. I crept downstairs and decided to eavesdrop.

"Niall?! What did you do to these plates?!" Liam yelled.

"What are you talking about Liam? I didn't break anything." Niall argued.

"Then explain the broken plates!" Liam exclaimed.

"I don't know.. But I'll clean it up.. Okay?" Niall said.

"No, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. Just, go do something. I'll clean this mess up." Liam replied, sighing.

Niall walked towards the door I had my ear pressed against, so I panicked. I ran into the living room and super man jumped onto the couch, pretending to be interested in whatever was on the TV.

"Whoa, Michey. Who do ye think you are?! Stealing my seat?!" Niall exclaimed.

"I'm not moving." I said crossing my arms.

"Looks like I have a new chair.." Niall said, jumping on me.

"NIALL!" I yelped.

"Yes?" He asked like nothing was wrong.

"If you're going to sit here, at least sit beside me and not on me." I said trying to push him off.

"Fine." He said, rolling over so to the side so I was closer to the edge and he was closer to the back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and he pulled my back closer to him.

We watched Marley & Me until we were interrupted by Harry.

"Niall! What are you doing?!" Harry hissed.

"What do you mean, Haz?" I asked confused.

He didn't even take a glance at me and sent daggers to a cowering Niall.

"Harry, we were just.." Niall said, drifting off mid-sentence.

"We were just laying down, watching TV. No big deal Harry." I said, getting up.

He can't really be JEALOUS could he? We weren't even doing anything! He gets worked up over the simplest of things.

"Harry, Let go! You're hurting my arm!" I yelped.

He relaesed my arm as soon as I said the word 'hurt'.

He slumped against the wall adn slid down, burying his head in his hands.

I sat down next to him.

"Harry?" I asked caustiously.

"Hm." He replied.

"Why.. Why did you get jealous?" I asked, laying my hand on his arm.

"I.. I honestly don't know.. I guess.. I don't know. I know you and Niall are like brother and sister." He said as he turned his head to look at me.

"You're really cute when you're jealous." I said as I got up and walke into the living room to find Niall, leaving him sitting there.

Harry's POV-

Tease.

But now I have to figure out how I'm going too apologize.

I need help. Severely.