Chapter 16, Part 1

"WHAT?!" Everyone except me yells.

"NO. NO. NO." Harry said running his hand through his curls.

"I-I..." I stammered and I felt kind of.. Faint?

"MICHELLE!"

That was the last thing I hear before I was enveloped in blackness.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Have you ever been in a state of mind where your asleep and can't move, but can here everything that's happening?

Well that's what's going on.

I can hear Harry and Liam arguing.

"Liam. Listen to me! I need you to go home and pick up a book!" He said.

That book?

"Harry. I'm not leaving." Liam said.

"Liam! UGH! WILL YOU JUST GO GET THE DUMB BOOK ALREADY?!" Harry yelled.

I could just imagine Liam flinching.

"You know what? FINE." Liam yelled before he slammed the door shut.

HARRY'S POV

If I had that dang book, I could know what's going to happen and I could help Michelle! Why won't Liam just go get it?!

"You know what? FINE!" Liam yelled. I flinched a little.

"H-Harry?" A weak voice asked.

My head snapped to Michelle. Her eyes, barely open.

"Michelle! Oh my gosh your awake!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." She replied, sounding really weak.

She was so pale and cold. Probably from dehydration. Hunger. She did get dehydrated easily..

"I-I'm so thirsty.." She replied.

I darted out of the room to get a water bottle and back in the room under a minute.

"M-Man.. You didn't have to go to all that trouble.." She said.

"No, NO! It will never be a trouble!" I said, handing her the water.

I sat in the chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand, rubbing small circles on the back of her hand.

She smiled, which made me smile.

"What did the doctor say?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

"They said that you ne-"

"I'm back Harry. I don't know why you needed th- MICHELLE! YOUR AWAKE!" Liam yelled, running up to her.

LIAM'S POV

I walked into the hospital with this strange book Harry wanted.

Why did he want this stupid thing?

"I'm back Harry. I don't know why you needed th- MICHELLE YOUR AWAKE!" I yelled, running over to her.

She flinched under my touch.

I backed away immediately.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY! I'm such a bad person! I can't believe I just did that..." I rambled.

"Liam." Someone said my name.

"Liam!" They said again.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE. LOOK AT MICHELLE NOW!" Harry yelled.

"Oh sorry." I said, siting in another chair and burying my head in my hands.

I felt a cold hand on my cheek.

"Liam, your not a bad person. You didn't do anything wrong. You were just overreacting." Michelle said. She's right.. I did tend to overreact occasionally..

"Okay." I said, smiling.

"Oh Harry! Here's your book." I said handing him the book.

HARRY'S POV

I snapped my head towards Liam and took the book. I flipped to the page I left off.

*The Book*

"I was laying in my hospital bed with my boyfriend sitting in the chair next to me, then the doctor walked in.

'We're sorry.. But you have stomach ulcers." The doctor said.

I burst into tears and my boyfriend punched the chair.

I blacked out from shock.

When I woke up, I asked my brother what we had to do to get rid of it."

I turned the page to read the rest, but the words were scribbled out.

I looked up from the book to see Liam and Michelle staring at me intently.

"Good book?" Liam asked.

I just nodded.

"Uhm, Liam? Could you give us a second?" Michelle asked.

He nodded and walked out.

"What did the book say?" Michelle asked as soon as the door closed.

"It just basically said what all had happened, nothing more. The rest of the words were scribbled out." I replied.

She just looked down at her hands.

"Maybe we should just get rid of the book." She said.

"Maybe your right.. I can't handle this thing." I said throwing it in the trash.

After I through the book in the trash, the doctor walked in.

"Hello Michelle, I see your awake."

MICHELLE'S POV

I just nodded, not really wanting to talk.

"Well, I'll repeat what I told those other boys, to you." He said.

I nodded, urging him to continue.

"Well, We're going to put you on some medication. You'll take this 2 weeks, then come back to the hospital." He explained.

"When do I take the medicine?" I asked.

He handed me a bag.

"You take one pill when to wake up, and before you go to bed. Understood?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well then, your free to leave anytime you want." He said, walking out of the room.

Liam walked back in.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Yep! I'm ready to get out of here!" I replied.

"Here. I brought you some clothes from home just in case." Liam said, handing me clothes.

He brought me some cut-off denim shorts, my black converse, and my black tanktop with gold sparkles spelling out the words 'Peace'.

"Thanks Liam." I said, walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: KAY SORRY ITS SHORT AND IT SUCKS. I decided to make this into 2 parts so I can go to bed. I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY AND RIDE THE BUS -_- Yeah. Sucks. Anywayssssss.. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and all that stuff!

~Silvia <3 xx