Chapter 7

DREWS POV

Okay.. I know this looks bad..

Okay. This looked very bad.. I just need to explain.. To my dog. He knows everything and why. I tell him everything because I know he won't tell anybody. I can't tell anybody about my situation.. So I rant to my dog.

Well here goes..

"I know, Sam, I'm a bad person. I had too! It all happened when my 'boss' dialed the wrong phone number..."

*FLASHBACK*

"COME ON DREW!" Michelle yelled already halfway to the swings.

We came to the park.

"COMING!" I yelled but was stopped by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Listen Jeremy, You need to start phase 1 NOW. We don't have much time left. You were supposed to kidnap Michelle a long time ago. Jeremy.. JEREMY. ANSWER ME GO--"

"This isn't Jeremy..."

"WHAT?!?!?! Sh-- I mean crap.. Who are you?"

"This is Drew.."

"Okay then Drew, looks like YOU will have to fulfill my plans to kidnap Michelle."

My jaw hit the floor.

"I can't! She's my bestfriend!"

"Okay then, you'll be the one who helps kidnap her. But I'll tell you the rest of the plan."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"YOU SEE SAM?! I'm a terrible person! If only there was a way to get out of this...

Wait. There is one solution. But it's risky.

MICHELLE'S POV

"YOU'RE INSECURE,

DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR,

YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOOOR,

DON'T NEED MAKEUP,

TO COVER UP, BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOUGH."

Louis and I belted out the lyrics to What Makes You Beautiful in the car on the way home.

The it hit me. Where's that book I bought the other day before all of this even happened?

It seemed to tell the future pretty good.. Or change my fate.. Wait what?!?!?

I need to find that book.

*20 minutes later; At the house*

"HEY HARRY?!" I yelled.

Not even a second later, an almost naked Harry came running down the stairs. He was in his shirt and boxers holding his jeans in his hands.

"Yeah?" He asked as he reached the last step.

I was shocked.

"Harry, put your pants on." I said trying not to stare.

"Oh sorry." He said while looking down.

"Anyways, what did you need?" He asked after putting his pants on.

"Will you help me figure something?" I asked him.

"Sure, anything." He said stepping closer.

"Okay well I need you to take me to my house. I left something there." I said.

Without question, Harry agreed.

We walked into the living room and saw the boys sitting on the couch watching TV.