Chapter 18

The book?

How did it get in the car?!

I thought I threw that thing away at the hospital.

"Whatever. it was probably just one of the lads.." I murmered to myself as I started the car.

Great.. Meetings with management are SO fun. *note sarcasm*

I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. As I was getting out of the car, I saw someone run and hide behind a tree.

Was someone following me?

I shrugged it off and walked towards the door.

I had my hand on the doorhandle when I felt somebody staring at me.

I turned around and found nobody there..

I walked into the building and went to the room where Simon always holds meetings.

I walked in to find Simon. Just Simon. Sitting at the tabe. By himself.

Great.

"Hey Simon." I said trying to enlighten the mood.

"Sit."

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

"What were you thinking Harry?! Have you seen Twitter?!" Simon yelled, trying to keep calm.

"No." I muttered.

"What was that?" Simon asked.

"I said no." I sai a little louder this time.

"What were you thinking?!" He yelled.

I didn't say anything.

"Harry. Answer me. Now." He ordered.

"YOU KNOW WHAT SIMON?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY. BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH MICHELLE, OKAY?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?! HUH?! I MESSED UP! I KNO! BUT GIVE ME A BREAK WILL YOU?!" I screamed.

Then, I did something without thinking. And man, did I regret it.

I punched the wall.

Pain immediatly shot up my arm, blood was dripping from my knuckles, and there was now a hole in the wall.

I cursed under my breath.

I slumped down against the wall, cradling my hand, with my head down.

Simon sat down next to me.

"Listen Harry.." He started.

I was in complete silence.

"I now see how much you care about her. And its a lot. But don't push her into anything and don't say things like that to the press. This is going to be very hard to undo, you know. Yes, you messed up horribly. Everyone makes mistakes, right? Nobody's perfect. If you apologize to her properly, and she forgives you, that's Harry. But what you have to do, is let her make her own decisions. Let her go." Simon said.

"Let her go?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. You let her go. You give her space. Some time to think. And if she comes back, well then she's probably the one." Simon said.

I looked up at him with red puffy eyes to see him smiling down at me.

'Thanks Si." I sai, giving him an unexpected hug.

"You're welcome Harry. Now go, Have Liam fix your hand or something, All right?" He said.

I nodded as we both stood up.