Chapter 5

RECAP:

"Michelle, this is your brother, Liam." My mom said smiling.

My jaw hit the floor. Before I could say anything else, I was enveloped in a hug by 5 boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POV

"WHAT?!" She practically screamed. I flinched.

"Michelle babe, calm down." Niall cooed as her pulled her into a hug.

She tended under his touch.

"Uhm, I appreciate the hug and all, but who are you?" Michelle said pulling away.

"Wait, you don't know who we are?" I asked.

"No." She replied simply.

Mine and the other lads mouths were open in an 'O' shape.

"WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!!" Louis screamed. She flinched again.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON. SHUT UP NOW." I yelled. Louis gave me a hurt face while the others were giving me shocked states and glares. "Lou, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just really frustrated." I said pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay LiLi!" He said, then shot me a wink.

I rolled my eyes.

I look over to Michelle giggling uncontrollably.

HARRYS POV

She looked so cute when she gigg- Wait what? I can NOT be thinking about my bet mates sister like that! Plus with my reputation of a 'womanizer' and a 'player', he would never even let me be in the same room with her! Or maybe I can change that..

NIALL'S POV

I can tell Harry like her already. Just by the way he looks at her! Liam doesn't see it and I don't know if anybody else does, but I certainly see it. I'm glad I don't think of her like that! At least I'm coming to think of her as a sister not a girlfriend I'll hook up with, an then dump! But I'm not sure now. It's the way he looks at her gives it away! Maybe he's serious this time..

"Harry. Can I talk to you for a second?" I said pointing to the door.

"Sure." He said. Then he took one more glance at Michelle, then followed me out the door.

ZAYNS POV

Woah. I never thought Liam could yell like that.

I wonder how the Liam will take it if one of us likes her....

There's only one question here. Do I?

HARRY'S POV

"Yeah mate?" I asked Niall as I played with my hands looking down then looking back up.

"I know." He said staring at me. It was like he was staring into my soul.. It was creepy.

"You know what?" I said, even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.. Michelle.

"Michelle. I know you like her." He said.

"Yeah. I do... But I know, Liam would never let me date her." I said honestly.

"Yes. I know. That's why I'm going to help you." He said. A huge grin from ear to ear appeared on his face.

"You will?!" I practically screamed.

"Yes, but if you break her heart, I'll break your face. She's like my sister. So you better with it Stules." He said looking serious. And I believed him. He was few serious right now.

"Thanks Niall. I appreciate this SO much!"

Niall smiled again.

"Now lets go back." Niall said and I agreed.

I'm so excited. Michelle WILL be mine by the end of the summer.

MICHELLE'S POV

So Mom, how are me and Liam long lost brother and sister?" I asked as Niall and Harry walk back into the room.

"Well you see, Your dad and I were going thought tough times when you were 6 months and Liam was 2. We decided it was best for me and your dad to get a divorce. I took you, Michelle, and your dad take Liam." She said.

Liam and I both shook our heads understandingly at the same time.

"Anyways, I'm aloud to leave!" I said and cheers erupted around the room.

"Alright, let's go then!" Liam said.

"Wait, I don't have any clothes." I said

"I brought some! Here." She said handing me the clothes.

"Thanks mom." I said and walked into the bathroom to change.

HARRY'S POV

She walked out of the bathroom five minutes later wearing white short-shorts, a pink tank top the said PINK in capital letters across in chalk writing and had 3 layers of ruffles. She had pink TOMS on, and her curly brown hair was pulled into a side braid.

Everybody was staring at her with their eyes an mouths wide.

"Uhm, boys.. Can we go now?" She asked.

"Yeah su--" I was interrupted by someone bursting open the door.

"DREW!" Michelle yelled like a little girl and ran into his arms. He liked her up an spinned her around.

I looked at Niall.

"Who the heck is that?!" I mouthed.

"I don't know mate." He mouthed back.

I felt a pang if hurt, jealousy, and anger in my heart all at once.

I felt my heart shatter in my chest and I felt tears prick at my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWH POOR HARRY :( WHOA! SHOCKING! HARRY LIKES HER?! AWH! BUT WHY ABOUT ZAYN?!?!

Team Marry or Team Zichelle?!

Vote

Comment

Fan! :)xx