Chapter 8

HARRY'S POV

WHAT THE HECK DOES ZAYN THINK HE'S DOING?!

She's MINE.

But it's her choice..

Me or Zayn.

I don't want to pressure her into anything...

"Harry..." Somebody said from beside me.

I shook my head interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah Boobear?" I asked turning to Louis.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, his mood changing from happy to curious in an instant.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Y-Yeah. Everything's just great." I sad using a little bit of sarcasm at the end.

"Do you want to talk about it, Haz?" Lou said anxiously.

I nodded.

"Excuse us Lads." Louis said pulling me towards the kitchen.

MICHELLE'S POV

I stood there staring at myself in the mirror for what felt like hours but only turned out to be a couple minutes.

Does Zayn like me? Why would he like me? It's not like I like him back. I don't like him, right?

I shook the thought out of my head and grabbed the door handle. I twisted it lightly as I pushed the door open and crept down the stairs.

I was fixing to walk to the living room when I heard voice so the kitchen.

Being the nosy person I am, I decided to eavesdrop.

"Okay Harold. Spill it. You like her!" Louis said taunting Harry. I silently giggled to myself outside the kitchen door.

"Okay, so I like her. Both that big of a deal. Zayn likes her too so Zayn will probably get her." Harry said.

Who were they talking about?

I heard a slapping sound. Ouch. That sounded like it hurt.

"WHAT THE HEL- Erh, I mean, what the heck. WHAT THE HECK LOUIS?!" Harry screamed.

"Sorry. I just couldn't hear you speak anymore. Those are NOT the words that come out of Harry Styles' mouth." Louis said.

"What do you mean, Boobear?" Harry said.

"Now, since when does Harry Styles ever give up on a girl?" Louis said.

"I.. Uhm..." Harry stuttered.

"That's right. You need have and you will NOT start today. So get your lazy bum out of this kitchen and ask her on a REAL date." Louis said demandingly.

"But, what do I-"

"NOW!" Louis screamed interrupting Harry.

Footsteps came towards the door I had my ear against and I panicked.

I ran into the living room and dove onto Niall's lap and pretended to eat the Nandos he had in his lap.

How did he get Nandos?

"OI! Be careful there, Michelle! That's my Nandos your eating." He said.

I let out a small giggle.

"Sorry Nialler!" I said giving him back his food.

Was that really ME they were talking about in the kitchen?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt to strong arms pick up my waist and carry out of the living room and into the den.

I knew who it was by the smell of peppermint lingering in the air.

"Harold Edward Styles. Put me down this instance." I said sternly.

Seconds later I was on my feet again.

"Happy now?" A Cheshire accent for behind me bellowed in a low husky tone that sent shivers down my spine.

"Yes, actually." I said smirking.

He laughed.

"Now why are we in here? I was in the middle of stealing Niall's food." I said crossing my arms.

"I-I actually have s-something to ask you...." He said drifting off at the end of his sentence.

"Yes?" I urged on impatiently.

"W-Would you want to... M-maybe uhm.. Go on a.. Date tomorrow night?" He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. His gaze went from the floor and met mine. His sparkling blew eyes filled with hope and desperation.

"I would love to, Harry." I said smiling.

His face lit up like a child on Christmas morning.

"Really?" He asked running over to me. He picked me up and spun me around.

I giggled at his actions.

He glanced over to the couch and back to me.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"I would love too." I said smiling again.

The whole time we watched the movie, the words from the book bounced around in my head.

"I'm in love with him."

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, Okay. I know this chapter sucks but it's just a filler. I promise I will make the next chapter extra long! :)

And DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE STRIPPER AT HARRY'S PARTY? LOL. I died of laughter when I found out.

Anyways.. Thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Fan!

~Silvia <3 xx