Chapter 15

If Drew wanted to help me, why is he trying to hurt me?

"H-Hey Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah love?" He asked.

"A-are they gone?" I asked scared.

"I'm not sure. Why don't I go check, okay?" He said, starting to stand up.

"Wait, Harry?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied

"P-Please be careful." I said, getting terrified more and more by the second of the thought without him.

"Promise." He said sending me a comforting smile.

HARRY'S POV

I was a little scared myself, but I had to be brave for Michelle.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked out of the closet and around the room a little, then heard a huge thud from downstairs, then shouting.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE NOT UP THERE DREW?!" Someone yelled.

"T-They're just.. Not here." I'm guessing Drew said.

"WELL WERE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU FIND THEM SO GET BACK UP THERE AND FIND THEM." He yelled again.

Man, what was his problem?

"But I already said they we- OW!" Drew said but yelled the last part.

Did that guys just SLAP Drew?!

"WHY THE FU-"

"We better go boss. They're not here. We checked everywhere." A third guy interrupted.

"Fine." The 'boss' said.

A couple minutes later the door slammed closed and then there was silence.

I went back to the closet to get Michelle.

I put my hands out to help her up and as soon as she was steady on her feet, she ran past me, into the bathroom, and threw up.

MICHELLE'S POV

Before Harry came back to get me, I started having pain in my stomach. Hm, weird.

Whenever he helped me up, I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I felt somebody pulling back my hair and looked up and saw Harry.

"Are you okay, Michelle?" Harry asked.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine. It's probably just something I ate." I replied going over to the sink and brushing my teeth.

"Maybe you should eat something?" He suggested.

"Sure." I agreed.

Harry led me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"I'll get you a sandwich an a bottle of water." He said walking over to the fridge. He got me out a bottle of water and tossed it to me.

"Catch." He said tossing me the bottle.

Then, he made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Here. Now take small bites at first so it doesn't come back up, okay?" He said.

I nodded and took the first bite.

After I finished, I drank some water to wash down the sandwich. Whenever I was takin the last drink of my water, the boys walked in with Eleanor.

"Michelle! We haven't properly met! I'm Eleanor!" She said walking up to me. I stuck out my hand to shake, but she grabbed it and pulled me into a hug.