More things happen.

"LOLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Roared Magnus, leaping down the stairs and into the burrow, while tugging Maggie by her pink foot.

"Magnus!" Lola beamed, not groaning nor looking Ill.

"Yes, darling?" Magnus rubbed her belly, which was unusually skinny.

"Look!" Lola pointed down at 6, healthy babies. Multi coloured hamsters ran around the cage. Maggie and Magnus quickly grabbed them and took the, back into the burrow.

"They came!" He scooped up a tiny snowy white baby hamster, cradling it and smiling down.

"Wow..." Maggie looked at all the tiny babies squeaking and cuddling together. She smiled. The snowy white one in Maguns' arms looked at her in a way that they were reading each others souls. They looked the same...

'Sister?' Maggie was speaking to the white baby through minds.

'Yes! Sissy!' The other baby and her... Something was wrong.

"Lola?" Maggie waved her pink paw in front of Lola's face.

"Ye?" She replied.

"How did your first litter of babies look?" Maggie was sounding serious.

"All white." Lola shrugged and continued stroking her golden brown baby, her favourite.

"Wait-" Maggie took the white baby off Magnus and took it to Lola.

"Hiya little cutie!" Lola scooped the baby out of Maggie's pink arms and kissed its head.

"Tell her the truth, sis" Maggie told the baby.

Lola's face went from happy to shocked.

"Is it true? Are you my daughter?" Lola asked Maggie.

"Yes. I believe so." Maggie gestured a hand as if to say: 'Thank you for everything'

"Bye Bye Maggie. You were a great help while I was in pain of giving birth. Thank you! Now get to bed and restore your energy!" Lola grinned and waved to Maggie.

"Bye bye!" Maggie waved back, before turning around and running to bed.

***

"MAGGIE MAYYYY!" Amelia swung the door open, and skipped into the room happily. Maggie gulped. She totally forgot about Amelia. She ran to the door of the cage and let Amelia stroke her and pick her up. All she hoped was that the babies would be okay. Her favourite sister would hopefully be okay.

"Maggieeeee!" Amelia cuddled her and fed her food. She stuffed it in her pouch so she could feed her sisters, her Maggie clone sister. She ran back to her bed and went to feed the babies.

"We named them." Magnus explained.

"That one," Lola pointed at her favourite golden brown one. "Is toffee."

"That one's Jake."

"That one's Millie"

"That's Mia."

"That's Mack"

Maggie waited for her clone one to be named. Lola scooped her up and started.

"And your favourite's name is...Lil' Maggie" Lola grinned.

"Aw thanks!" Maggie held Lil' Maggie and appreciated her little sister. She giggled.

"Maggie." Said Lil' Maggie.

"You-You spoke?" Maggie smiled but was hugely shocked.

"M-Maggie." Lil' Maggie spoke again.

"Oh my- Lil' Maggie's first word wad 'Maggie'! Maggie- she loves you!" Magnus beamed, before turning around to admire and preen Lola.

Maggie looked down at Lil' Maggie. When will she learn to speak properly- and what will her personality, and what will Amelia do when she finds out that there are lots of other hamsters in the cage with her? Maggie slyly ran to the bed. She curled up and let the bedding fall on top of her. For once there was nothing on her mind, and nothing that she could do to stop herself from falling into a deep sleep.