The start.

"Come on, Maggie!" Amelia smiled, pushing a peanut into her big cage. Maggie slipped out her cozy bed and ran to the bars. She gladly took the plump peanut and ran back to her bed. Inside of This bed, fine hamster bedding was lay along the bottom, and a huge stash of sunflower seeds and peanuts was in the corner.

'This is the life'  Maggie happily thought.

"Ow" Maggie turned and heard loud noises.

"HEY MILLIE" Amelia's sister, Sofia, shouted.

"Shut up." Amelia hissed quietly, "You'll make Maggie scared." 

Amelia tugged Sofia by her wrist and pushed her out of the small room.

'Phew'  Thought Maggie.

"Now," Amelia said, searching through her hamster box, "Where will I find the hamster bedding and hamster spray?"

'Oh no!'  Maggie thought and gulped, 'Amelia's Cleaning my bed!'

It happened to be the day when Amelia cleans Maggie's bed and changes it.

"Now come on, Maggie-May" Amelia opened the cage door and reached in for the white hamster with a grey stripe.

'I hate this, but I love my mum more'

Maggie politely stepped onto the huge tanned hand and stared up at her kind owner.

"Good girl." Amelia lifted Maggie out of the cage and placed her in the hamster ball. But Maggie was too clever. She knew how to get out of the hamster ball. She furiously gnawed at the translucent circle and pushed it out.

'Step 2'  Maggie thought as she clambered out, 'find a window'

Amelia had not noticed how clever this rodent was, and was happily cleaning Maggie's cage. She whistled her favourite songs and sprayed hamster cleaning spray. 

"Ah I forgot the tissues!" She muttered and ran to the bathroom. 

Minutes later she appeared with practically the whole roll. She scrubbed the top tube, where Maggie did most her wee's and poo's. 

"Let's go the loo." Amelia grinned and walked off.

'Now the coast is clear'  Maggie cautiously looked in Amelia's room and saw all windows shut.

'Argh.'  Maggie bared her white teeth in anger, 'Better check...Sofia's room...'

She knew this was a big risk, but took any chance of seeing pure grass and sunshine. After running in Sofia's huge room, she hopped on a low down window ledge and continued her adventure. But as soon as she got near an open window, the door swung open and Sofia barged in, whilst reading Twilight.

"AH!" Maggie squeaked. She was practically gone. She was gonna be returned to her cage. It was not a bad thing, but she really wanted to see the sun and grass. Sofia must have Seen, must of. But the intelligent young girl had not noticed Maggie, because she was drawn into her book and wouldn't take her eyes off it. The Twilight Eclipse book even sat next to her at high school sometimes. 

"SOFIAAAA!" Amelia half screamed.

"Y-Yes?" Sofia said, finally taking her eyes off the black book.

"WHERE'S MAGGIE?!" She roared, "DID YOU STEAL HERR?"

"N-No!" Sofia replied.

"WHERE IS SHE THEN?!?" Amelia looked around the room angrily, looking for the tame hamster. At last, Maggie got found.

"Oh there you are, my dear." She said, scooping Maggie up.

Maggie was a little bit mad, but she respected her owner too much.

"Now get too bed..." Amelia said, placing her in the cage, "I suppose you should have a sleep, I finished cleaning your cage too."

Maggie zoomed into her bed, and got ready to have a long rest, but something stopped her. Her bedding didn't smell like the Maggie she was! It smelt like clean bedding. And spray. But Maggie decided sleeping was her only choice. She cuddled up in the cramped bedding, and eventually, fell asleep.