Lola wins through.

Magnus leapt at Maggie, protecting Lola with his life. Maggie jumped away when he tried to give a huge bite. She shivered when he scowled, as his beady eyes looked angry. She scampered behind the empty food bowl, and hoped for the best. Magnus sniffed the air, and ran to the hiding spot. He growled almost like a dog, raising his paws and attempted to slam them into the tiny hamsters face.

"Ah!" Maggie screeched, jumping up and running around.

"Ugh" Magnus muttered, chasing her.

"Listen! I don't wanna hurt you!" Maggie cried, collapsing to the floor, "I just want to help!"

"Then leave us!" He bellowed, rearing up on his back legs.

"No-" Lola whispered.

"Yea?" Maggie grinned.

"I need you!" Lola somehow managed to speak properly.

"I-I'm sorry for fighting, Lola..." Magnus blankly said.

"It's okay...Take me to Maggie's cage..." she choked.

"Why?" His voice had a tint of sadness in it.

"I think I'm allergic..." she bit her lip, groaning now-and-then.

"Right- Ugh-Okay" He looked angry.

They ran through the house spaces, looking left and right for danger. Sudden cracks formed in the walls and they looked very rough and big.

"I think it's this way" Maggie Exclaimed.

"Okay-" Lola groaned.

After a long hour, they arrived at Maggie's cage. It was still full of food, water, and bedding.

"This is the bed!" Maggie showed them her secret burrow and the actually bed.

"Lola can sleep in the burrow, if she has babies, they will prefer it." Magnus said.

"And you sleep in the real bed?" Maggie questioned.

"No. You will." He replied.

"What about you?" She somehow felt sorry for him.

"I haven't slept since I took Lola into my cage. I'll keep an eye on her." He sighed. Maggie could tell that he was indeed tired.

"Well that sor-sorts it" Lola squinted.

"Okay, goodnight!" And Maggie ran to her bed. 

The sun blazed down on the cage as the 2 hamsters slept. Magnus stayed awake, watching Lola, directly gazing at her little chubby belly. The babies were in there. 

'Maybe about 8 or 9 babies?'  Magnus thought. He really did hope for a big family. Maybe more. Maybe less. But most hamsters have 6-8 babies, so it was a big MAYBE. He looked from Maggie to Lola, checking if any would wake up. But non of them did. He strolled around the cage, making as much noise as possible. He wanted one of them to wake up. He eventually got bored and ran to Maggie's bed.

"Maggie" He whispered. No reply.

"M-Maggie..." He spoke slightly louder.

"Maggie" He stammered.

"Maggie!" He rolled his eyes.

"MAGGIE!" He shouted down her ear.

"Ow!" Maggie squealed.

"Listen, I'm bored." Tiredly, He pulled Maggie out of bed and to the food bowl, "And I need help."

"With what?" She kindly replied.

"Preparing food for the babies." He stuttered.

"Okie!" And Maggie dived in, stuffing all her favourite foods in her cheeks.

After half an hour of preparing, when both their tiny cheeks were full, Lola was sleeping soundly, and Magnus finally admitted; "Im tired Maggie"

"Come to my bed then!" She was such a helpful hamster.

"Okay." 

All the hamsters were sleeping quite happily, Maggie and Magnus hugging in their rest, when Lola screeched:

"HELP!"