Introduction.

Maggie is a White Russian dwarf with a grey stripe down the middle. She's awfully brave, but at the same time kind. She's exactly 2 months old and has the biggest eyes you will ever see.  In the corner of the street, house number 47, lived Amelia, Sofia, And Glyn. Amelia is Maggie's owner. Maggie practically had the best life in the world. Welly fed, greatly exercised- All of that. Her cage was a big and blue, a rainbow tube along the top letting her see the rest of Amelia's quiet bedroom. This tube, it was Maggie's wee and poo spot. And her bed was only cleaned once per month. So Maggie could never be sad about anything in this splendid life. She sometimes got in a sulk when Amelia was at school and Glyn came into the room to feed her, so she stubbornly ran back to her comfy bed.

So this is all you know so far. But you don't know about the other hamsters on Peeta's Park, like Elsie. 

Elsie is a golden Syrian hamster, but about as small as an adult Russian dwarf. She is protective, nice, scared quite easily, but refuses to leave her amazing house. She is 1 month old, and lives at house number 50. Her owner is called lyla and she cares for Elsie like mad. Of course, Elsie doesn't dislike this care, it was actually pretty good. But it was particularly annoyed when Lyla would regularly clean Elsie's perfect bed, just when she had made it right. All the flakes that she had been fed were taken out and thrown away! Elsie found that very cruel. But otherwise- best life ever.

Now you get the idea of those two, let's learn about the last 2 hamsters on Peeta's Park.

At house number 49, lives Steven. He is a small grey Syrian hamster, and is 1 month old. He has a terrible life with George and James, but luckily their parent Alicia comes and makes sure he's okay. George and James do the most terrifying things. They once put Steven in a nerf gun, and fired him onto a cushion. Worst of all, there was a dog living at This house. With Steven's cage being so small, and only a pile of sawdust to hide under, plus no bed, Micheal the dog could easily spot him and bark eagerly.

And there is Magnus. Maggie had not met Magnus yet, and did not know who he is. Magnus is a jet black Syrian hamster. He's a year and a half and he's very very big. So he lives at house number 53, so he could be away from civilisation. His owners were very angry and dumb people. And his cage was fairly large, and had lots of broken parts. 

So, they are the hamsters and owners on Peeta's Park. Now you know them, let's get into the real story of adventure and excitement.