Life like this.

Meanwhile, at Steven's house, there was mayhem. Steven, as you know, is a very sad hamster. With a huge dog living at house 49, makes him even more terrified. George and James have done many cruel things to him. They once put poor Steven in the bathtub and started to fill it up with water. Hamsters can't swim, as they are desert creatures, so it was very scary for Steven. Fortunately, Their mother, Alicia, had came just in time and stopped them. She said that they were too baby-ish for a hamster like him. She said they were very lucky to have him, but they didn't act nice and was going to return him to the local pet shop. George is 8, and James is 7. 

 Now you know a bit, let's get into Steven's life...

"MUM!" Cried James.

"WHAT? DON'T ASK ME A STUPID QUESTION!" Alicia shouted in reply, "IM MAKING YOU SOME TEA!" 

"OKA-Okay mum!" James stormed upstairs furiously.

"Good." Alicia bent down and sprinkled some salt on the jacket potatoes she had prepared.

Steven ran round his cage angrily and scared. He hated all the loud noises in this terrible house. Micheal, their dog. James and George, worst of all, the sound of James' nerf gun. James was so obsessed that he shot it everyday. So, Steven could hardly survive a life like this.

"Come here, Steven!" George said.

'No.'  Steven thought, 'go away.'

"Good boyyy." George grabbed the poor hamster and tugged him out the small cage.

"Now." James grinned, "Where is my nerf gun?" 

"AH!" Steven squeaked in a scared tone.

"Quick, get it!" Screeched George, "I think he likes it, besides, he squeaked quite happily."

"Alright!" James said, "I'm getting it!" 

Then eventually, James pulled out a strong nerf gun and begun laughing. He grabbed one of the rubber bullets and pressed it in. Then, Steven heard that 1 bullet multiplying into thousands. It made an ear-splitting crack that made Steven jump back, almost dead in shock. James began. He placed Steven on his bed and shot him, while grinning and chuckling. Steven Scampered away and attempted to jump back to his cage. But of course, the small rodent failed, falling hilariously to the floor.

"HA!" James scooped Steven up roughly and placed him back on the bed.

Then he started shooting again. He got Steven right in the leg, just as he got near to a safe spot.

"AHA!" George laughed and James joined in seconds later.

Steven collapsed helplessly and squeaked in horror.

"SOMEONE HELP" He cried uncontrollably. But James and George couldn't speak hamster. They just thought he was squeaking

'How can I live a life like this?'  Steven sadly thought, 'someone tell me! How can I live a life like this?'

Micheal must of known animal language. He started barking furiously and saying: "YOU CAN'T!"

This life was hurting Steven so bad. He couldn't stand it.

'Please!'  Steven looked up to the ceiling and prayed, 'How can I get away from a life like this?'