-𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚

IT HAD BEEN a good week for roxanne.

the girl was on the cover of 'spilts' magazine, where sue had been named cheerleading coach of the decade. and as captain of the cheerios and the new spotlight of the magazine, roxanne attracted a lot of interviewers' attention and was offered two guaranteed scholarships to cheerleading universities for her future after high school.

it was somewhat useless, all the time and effort she put into cheerleading and the scholarships; roxanne never saw herself being a cheerleader for the rest of her life. Sure, it was a fun hobby, and it was quinn's dream, not hers.

still though, being sue's favorite and getting gifts outweighed her concerns about her future responsibilities. plus, who didn't love the attention?

"okay, guys," mr. schue said, as the new directions sat in the auditorium seats, waiting for jane addams academy to finish stretching on the stage and start their performance. "so, first of all, I want to welcome ms. hitchens and the jane addams glee club. we're all very happy to have you guys here. so, uhm, we're going to let you guys start us off. let's see what you got."

as mr. schuester walked off the stage, ms. hitchens nodded to her group. "hit it."

"Bootylicious", by the Jane Addams Academy Glee  Club

throughout the entire performance, roxanne was singing and dancing with santana in exaggerated ways, earning amused looks from people around them.

the majority of the glee members, including mr. schue, were left speechless and a little taken aback by what the jane addams girls did as they exited their auditorium, when they had finished their performance.

THE THREE CHEERIOS were dancing in the choir room the next day, laughing between them while everyone else was waiting for mr

THE THREE CHEERIOS were dancing in the choir room the next day, laughing between them while everyone else was waiting for mr. schue.

"alright, guys," mr. schue said as he entered the room, "I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for sectionals. we're going to do the title song from "hair". now, this show started a revolution."