-𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒉-𝒖𝒑

ROXANNE was in the choir room, standing in front of the piano as she chatted with mike. finn and quinn walked in after finn had been slushied in the hallway by karofsky, for the first time in his life.

"this is a disaster. our reputation as mckinley high's "it couple" is in serious jeopardy... if we don't find some way to be cool again, finn..." quinn said as she wiped the slushie off of Finn's face.

"the slushie war has commenced," kurt said.

"and if finn and quinn got nailed, none of us are safe," mercedes added.

"okay, guys, we're a little behind for sectionals, thanks to our sue sylvester detour, but you guys seem to enjoy doing mash-ups, right?" mr. schue said, entering the room, "and i'm gonna keep you guys fired up. plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. but the big difference between them is what makes them great, like... chocolate and bacon."

"or glee club and football," finn spoke up while quinn continued cleaning his face.

"exactly." mr. schue pointed at him, "but you've proven that it is a great combination. so, here is-" he chuckled, "-my personal favorite song, and your homework-" roxanne and jj groaned simultaneously, "- for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it."

"bust a move?" kurt furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah, this song is old school," mercedes said.

"I love this song," roxanne chimed.

"all right. um, artie. try to follow along on the bass." mr. schue said, rolling the boy next to the instruments, "finn, take us through it."

"uh, i'm sorry, mr. schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye."
finn responded.

"okay. uh, puck. how about it?" mr. schue asked, turning to puck.

"I don't really groove on young mc," the boy answered.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now." rachel exclaimed.

"it's okay, rachel. I guess i'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done." mr. schue said, taking off his button-up shirt, leaving him wearing his regular t-shirt, "roxanne, you can lead the girls- you'll know when to join in?"

"bust it!" mr. schue began.

"Bust A Move", by Mr

"Bust A Move", by Mr. Schue and the New Directions

 Schue and the New Directions