-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

ROXANNE sat in the back of the choir room, leaning her head on mike's shoulder, as mr. schue was seated in front of the glee club. "as we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?" he asked.

"could we maybe try something a little more... black?" mercedes asked from her seat in the front.

"I agree." kurt chimed, "we do an awful lot of show tunes."

"it's glee club," rachel spoke up, "not krunk club."

mercedes turned to face rachel, and threatened, "don't make me take you to the carpet."

"i'll give you 20 bucks right now if you do that," roxanne said to mercedes loudly, not sparing rachel from hearing and making the others snicker.

"fantastic," mr. schue snapped his fingers, intervening in their conversation. "thank you, mercedes, and kurt. duly noted. anything else?"

mike raised his hand. "I can pop and lock."

"not really what we're going for, mike, but... noted. noted, yes." mr. schue said, nodding his head, before roxanne noticed mike's frown and patted his hand in consolation.

"I want to pit these kids against one another. am I clear?" sue asked her four main cheerios, "roxy, update. go."

"the minority students don't feel like they're being heard."
the brunette informed.

"hmm, a chink in the armor, huh? I am going to create an
an environment that is so toxic, no one will want to be a part of that club. like the time I sold my house to a nice, young couple and I salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing living could grow there for a hundred years. you know why I did that? because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs," sue said.

the glee club was currently in the choir room, under the leadership of their new co-director.

"ladies' choice. heads," sue said before mr. schue flipped a coin. "heads." mr. schue announced defeatedly, catching it.

"awesome. all right, the following students have been
selected for a special, elite glee club called 'sue's kids'."

"hold on. we agreed not to split up the group." mr. schuester interjected.

"oh, come on, will. give me a chance to do things, sue
sylvester's way. maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."

"we can't even compete at Sectionals if we divide up the club, sue. it's against the rules." he said, gesturing to the kids who watched them debate back and forth, silently.

"really? you need to crack open a book, william." she threw him the show choir rule book, "page twenty-four. provision fourteen, second addendum. twelve members must perform for each team. however, not all members must perform every song." mr. schue shut the book and placed it on the piano.

"fine. okay. just go ahead, take all the football players, and your cheerios."

sue put her glasses on, "all right, everybody, listen up. when you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this shiny black thing."

"that's called a piano, sue," mr. schue cut in, in a bored tone.

"roxy, santana, wheels, gay kid. Come on, move it! asian,–" mike and tina looked at each other in confusion, "–other asian, aretha, and shaft." sue called out. "see, will, I don't wanna participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."