-𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔

ROXY was standing next to the piano, in the choir room with artie, tina, kurt, and mercedes. the perez girl didn't generally hang out with that group, but she had bumped into mercedes in the hallways and they had conversed long enough for mercedes to ask roxy to join her and the others before glee rehearsal.

"I bet we get stuck with mr. sinacori as our sectionals advisor," artie said.

"oh, the creepy math teacher?" tina grimaced.

"he's always singing when he walks down the halls," kurt said.

"yeah, when he's not staring at girls' asses," roxanne added with a scowl.

"hey, guys," rachel said, walking over to the group, "did any of you think it was weird the way that puck rushed to quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

roxy turned abruptly to look as quinn slipped on some water. with wide eyes, she walked over to help her up with finn, but puck had beaten her to it. "is it the baby? is it coming?" finn asked, kneeling down by his girlfriend's side.

"I think we're supposed to get hot towels." puck stated.

"would you both just shut up?!" quinn exclaimed, in a harsh tone. "there's, like, sweat on the floor. I slipped, okay? i'm fine!"

roxy shoved puck out of the way. "move, dumbass."
she snorted. "she isn't due for another few months."
roxanne held her hand out and pulled quinn up.

mercedes glanced around the others before answering, "no."

"I mean, he likes her. I mean, they're friends. we all know that." artie spoke up.

"yeah, but it seemed like more than that." rachel replied.
"i've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. something is definitely going on there."

"god, you're insane," roxy shook her head at the girl.

"uhm, we- we gotta go." mercedes said, looking around and everyone gathered their things to leave

"we have to practice." rachel reminded.

"oh, and we will, as soon as mr. schuester names a faculty adviser to replace him." kurt said as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

"there's nothing to be scared of. I mean, it... it's not like carrie or anything." rachel said, but no one listened to her as they rushed out.

"hey. she's onto it." mercedes said through the phone as they walked their classes.

"I know. it's really freaking me out." tina said, as she walked beside mercedes.

"hold up. artie's buzzing in. i'm going party line."

"dudes, this is serious. if she finds out, she's going to tell finn. she's a total trout mouth." artie said.

"kurt and roxy want in." tina said, adding roxanne and kurt to the call.

"I say we lock rachel up until after sectionals. I volunteer my basement." kurt said before hearing roxy snort over the phone.

"we can't." mercedes said. "we need her to sing."

"damn her talent."

"santana and britt are buzzing in." roxy said as she buzzed the duo in.

"we just heard. who told?" santana asked.

"we assumed it was you." artie answered.