18 | The Sangeet

I stared at my hands, as they were filled with the intricate, minute and beautiful mehendi designs

I stared at my hands, as they were filled with the intricate, minute and beautiful mehendi designs. Right under my engagement ring, in small letters 'sidkiara' was written. I looked in my mirror. I was completely adorned with jewellery and the hairstylist had done a fancy hairstyle on me.

This feeling...it just feels so..surreal. I am getting married in two days! Unbelievable.

"Agreed. It's unbelievable. You are getting married day after tomorrow!" My mom said as she placed a kiss on my forehead. I hugged her tightly, as if I was never going to let go.

"Tera aaj yeh haal hai, toh paros kya hoga?" My mom said between her laughs and I let out a chuckle.

Baba, I hope you are here. I hope that you are smiling, looking at us. I hope you feel that my decision is right, because it is. I hope that you are here continuously. I hope that your hand is on my and Siddharth's head, blessing us. I love you so much, Baba.

♠️

[Texts between Siddharth and Kiara]

Siddharth
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kiara
Hey!

Why is my family so weird-? 😭

What happened -_-

They are fighting over some decorations ughhhhh

Lol really?

Yupppppppppp

You need to stop. It's annoying.

Shaadi se pehle hi mein annoying lagne laga hu tujhe.

Why are you so over, idiot?

Idk.

Go dance, it is your sangeet.

You only go and dance.

Obviously.
I am going to dance 💃🏻💃🏻
Bye love❤️

Whatever.

♠️

I was given a seat in the first row and that too the middle seat. Why? Cause it's my wedding!

There was a small stage in the banquet hall where we were celebrating the sangeet function. I was surprised to see Shraddha and Varun ascend the stage, together. Each one of them had a microphone in their hands.