9 | And I will make sure I won't.

10 June 2021Anne Frank, the most famous diarist said that "Paper is more patient than people" or something similar with the same gist and I agree

10 June 2021
Anne Frank, the most famous diarist said that "Paper is more patient than people" or something similar with the same gist and I agree. I, Varun Malhotra want to start this journey of writing a diary, again.

-

It was a good day today.
I am currently in Rishikesh, living near Ganga Maiyya. It is my brother Siddharth's wedding with my best friend, Kiara. I, Siddharth, Kiara and Shraddha Ahuja are here for a pooja. It will be tomorrow. (the pooja)

Is my grammar correct? Nevermind, honestly.

What is love? I scribbled ahead.

Can extremely strong feeling towards someone or something can be described as love? Can palpitations on seeing 'them' can be called love?

Whatever it is, I can't afford those gloomy days again in my life anymore.

I feel inconsiderate but this is the truth.

The truth; the reality is that I don't want to keep waiting, regretting, and feel guilty my whole life.

God, I am-

I stopped writing, quickly shutting the diary close. Why is it that while I write, I accept all the facts that I keep on denying?

Why?

Maybe I write without considering anyone but me. Maybe because I know that no one is going to read this.

Why did I just accept while writing that I still like Ahuja? And I know for a fact, that no one can replace her place in my heart. But the other part of my heart says that I don't want to wait for her. She had made herself quite clear. And this time, I don't want to repeat the same story, the same mistake.

"Varun, commitments and relationships are really not my thing. Sorry"

I closed my eyes and laid down. The shade of the sky was black with a tint of blue. I was getting a clear view of the stars from my window.

Stars. Even though they are many light years away from us, they illuminate our lives

My eyes became a projector as today's events played on them.

♠️

"Well, where do you want to have dinner?" Siddharth asked us three.

"I don't want to eat anything, I am full" Shraddha replied quickly.

"Abey kuch khaya kar!" Kiara told her best friend, slapping her forehead.

"Jitna jaroori hai utna khaati hu mein!" She countered while Kiara just rolled her eyes.

"Mujhe bhuk nahi hai, aur kaam bhi hai. Tum dono jao" I added.