8 | Real and Unreal at the same moment

AFTER ONE DAY

AFTER ONE DAY

"FINALLYYYYYYY IN RISHIKESH" Varun groaned as he plopped on the bed.

I simply rolled my eyes at my melodramatic brother and went in the bathroom to change. I need to get out of this stupid jeans and get into some comfortable joggers.

I got in the bathroom and heard the main door open and close. Who would come now? Kiara and Shraddha said that they were going to sleep, so not them. Uhm Varun has a girlfriend/wife? Uhm why am I not thinking of the possibility that Varun may have gone out? Because he's a lazy ass and prolly tired from all the driving he did.

Right.

We three did not want to drive and 'Mr.Always-Enthusiastic-to-Drive' was present.

I had changed till the time I was lost in thoughts of silly topics.

I came out of the washroom to see Varun comfortably sleeping on the bed while watching some movie on the small television in the room and Kiara going through my sack as if there is a kohinoor in it.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down woman and return my backpack" I said as I approached her.

"NOOOOOOOO" she yelled as if I killed her by taking the bag.

"What happened!?" I asked, obviously shocked by her reaction.

"I forgot my charger" She said with a grumpy pout.

"So?"

"I thought maybe I kept it in your bag"

"Nahh, it isn't there" I said, casually throwing my sack on the bed.

"Siddhaaarth, what will I do? What if I get some work emails? What if I get some important calls?"

"But aren't you using your vacation days? You are on a leave, aren't you?"

"I am, but there are many clients-

"Then go marry them" I said, raising my left brow and cutting her mid-sentence, rudely.

" I didn't mean that, but-

"No. No work, Kiara. " I declared, cutting her off again. She glared at me but didn't protest.

"Come on na, no work please" I said, holding her closer and trying the puppy face card.

"EW" Our heads snapped in sync towards Varun who was sleeping on the bed and now sat up, pretending that he is retching. We rolled our eyes as the overdramatic person while he just gave us that 'go get a room' look.

We four went on a stroll in the premises of the ashram. It was so peaceful. No one in my eyesight had a screen glued to their body parts. People were walking, chatting, praying. The flow of Ganga Maiyya was so fast that it felt like she was walking with us. The sound of water was sheer music to the ears.

It all felt so real and unreal at the same moment.

I turned my head at the other side and saw Kiara lost in her thoughts, while Varun and Shraddha were going on about something continuously. I smiled and bent down, taking some ganga jal in my palm and thanked her for everything. Uttering the three words, I splashed the holy water on my face.

Har Har Gange!

New Cover credits garnetgrannyThanks a ton! 

Thanks a ton! 

New Cover credits garnetgrannyThanks a ton!