4 | Wedding Planners

♠️

♠️

"Sidddharthhhhhh" My mom summoned me for 100th time. Ughh! Stupid shirt buttons! I somehow buttoned 'em up and ran downstairs.

"Aaya Mummyyyy" I yelled from the stairs.

"Varun aur Vidya kab aarahe hai?"

"I don't know, Varun didn't text me the details after I asked him to!" I told her.

"Thik hai! Tujhe event managers se Milne jaana haina? Jaa tayyar hoja" she instructed and I nodded.

I again ran upstairs to change my shirt and wear something comfortable.

♠️

Kaatun kaise raatan, o saware?
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre......

The melodious song 'Raatan Lambiyan' was playing as I drove through the streets of my hometown- Indore. There are so many memories linked with this place, and I found my love here- so this place will always be my favourite.

Though Indore is my home, Delhi is my second abode. I spent my childhood here- completed my education, but for my livelihood, I live in Delhi. Now, for my Marriage, I am back here from the past 1 month.

Suddenly, the song stopped and I got a call from Kiara. Why is she calling me now? I clicked the 'receive button' on my screen.

"Siddhaaaarthhh" Kiara's voice came

"Hey"

"You've to go to the wedding planners"

"Yeah, I am in the car"

"Cool"

"Kia, when are you coming back?"

"Todayyyyyyyyyyyy"

"Uh huh, by the way, Varun se baat hui?"

"Nahi, phone nahi uthaya usne"

"Ajeeb hai! He hasn't even informed when he's coming to Indore!" What's cooking in Varun's mind?

"Huh"

"I reached the office. I'll call you later." I informed Kiara.

"Yeah okay" she responded and I got off the car.

I took the lift and went to the wedding planners office. The office was well designed. Marble flooring, off white colour walls adorned with photos of weddings done before. The design and colour of the frames was same, giving a neat look but the sizes were different, breaking the monotony.

The furniture was all black coloured, and the office looked classy. I have a good feeling about them, now.

"Mr. Malhotra?" A receptionist called my name.