Chapter 6

Sadie

Luke's mother took us to the mall. We all got out of the car and entered the place. Upon entering Luke's mother separated from us. We went to the food court.

-Well, Miss Smoke, do you want to eat something?

-No thanks I ate at my house, but if you want I can accompany you to have breakfast

-Ok, let's go

Luke and I went to a crepe place ,and Luke ordered what he was going to have for breakfast. Then we both went to an empty table after a few minutes Luke went for his food ,and when he finished eating we went for a walk.

-Well, let's go to the store that you like the most

-So that?

-It will be a gift from me.

-Gift for?

-Well, as I said a few hours ago, today is a day of surprises and activities.

-Sure?

-Yeah come on

Luke and I entered a clothing store. I chose some outfits ,and Luke chose others for me. We both went to the fitting rooms ,I tried on the outfits we chose and I showed them to Lucas. When I finished trying on the clothes, we paid for it and left the store. I went to the bathroom.

Luke

Sadie went to the bathroom so I took advantage of this moment to go to an accessory store, and bought some rings to share between the two of us.

-Hello, hello miss

-Hello Lucas

-Well I have one last gift from the mall

-What is?  -she said excitedly-

I took out the rings ,and gave her one. When I gave her the ring, I noticed that Sadie's eyes shine with happiness and I felt very, very happy to see her like that. Then we went for a drink from Starbucks after that I called mom to go to another surprise stop for Sadie.

-Why are we here?  -she said when she saw that we were in a hairdresser's-

-I come to touch up the highlights in my hair, but it's also to do whatever you want. -I said-

-No no no no, I can't accept that you spend so much money with me like that

-Okay, but if you change your mind you still have time

-It's okay, but I don't think so.

-Okay

We both entered the hairdresser's and they began to attend to me, while Sadie and I were talking. Sadie was overtaken by the desire to make a makeover that she had wanted to do for a long time. She sat in a chair ,and told a hairdresser how she wanted it.

After a few hours we both left the hairdresser with our new look changes, I proposed to Sadie that we do a photo session, so Sadie changed her clothes and put on an outfit that she combined with mine. Then my mother did a photo shoot for the two of us together.

After the photo session we went to an amusement park where we ate ice cream, hot dogs and popcorn. After a few hours we went home, we got to my house and mom came in the house and I walked Sadie to her house. When we got to Sadie's house we said goodbye, Sadie entered the house and I went to mine.