ARIES M X TAURUS M - REUNITING AFTER DEATH

Requested by KanaoTsuyuri1234

Tw :- Suicide, Accident

Aries pov:-

I was looking out of the window, with a feeble smile and no heart. I turned my gaze towards the mirror.

My eyes were covered by dark circles, hair messed up, clothes shabby.. Anyone who would see me clearly knew I was in depression. I indeed was. I lost my heart the day when Taurus died.

Flashback:-

Third person pov:-

Aries and Taurus were basketball team rivals at their high school. They both were at the same rank. Both were experts in basketball. And they often looked for strategies to beat each other during sports event.

The fact was that same swords cannot stay together. They often had fights that were well displayed to public.

But deep down, they were fond of each other's talents. They learnt many things from each other, though they did not agreed or rather show that to the public.

But for some days, Aries remained absent. Taurus was worried for he knew Aries was a punctual ram. He would come to school even if he broke his leg. He tried to contact his friends, but they neglected him for they knew Taurus was rival of him.

But Leo was different, she informed him that Aries was injured in a car accident and he was admitted to a hospital.

"Which hospital? " Taurus asked, his voice was shaking.

"Astro Hospital. I am going there only, you can join me. " Leo informed him

And both of them rushed to the hospital. They saw his parents filled with worry and tears. Even they were tensed. Taurus felt his world spinning around. Aries was under operation.

They waited for doctor's report. They prayed that Aries would recover. But fortune had her own plans. Aries was under coma.

Taurus was broken. He was shocked at first but he soon composed himself and told his brain he would come back some day..... He would come back. For he loved Aries.

And from that day, Taurus visited him every day. Even Aries's parents were astonished seeing so much affection from a student who was known to be the rival of their son. They started liking Taurus very much. Taurus would often bring him flowers and blessings. Aries's parents consoled him saying that Taurus's blessings would surely help Aries to recover. Leo also joined him to meet Aries.

But Taurus was shattered when he heard from doctor that chances of Aries's survival was very low.

He felt his heart being taken out from him. He felt dead inside. He went back to his home in aghast.

He started crying bitterly.

"Why you want to leave me? Just because I am considered to be your rival? Its not true, I love you. I love you more than anything. "  Taurus spoke sobbing

"Wait! Ok then, my love I shall meet you in heaven. " Taurus said as he hang himself terminating his life.

The high school was shocked. They could not bear two sad news together. Leo started crying for she started liking Taurus. She knew Taurus loved Aries and since she loved Taurus, she wanted him to stay happy with Aries. His death shook her. She started visiting Aries in place of Taurus.

Then the miracle started his magic. Aries's health conditions started to improve and within a week, he opened his eyes and recover from coma. First thing he asked was about Taurus.

Leo could not control her tears, nor his parents. They announced him the death of his friend.

Aries was numb. He did not knew how to react. He started wishing his death.

Flashback over

Aries pov:-

Why you had to die Taurus? You lacked patience this time. You were the most patient person I ever knew.

My soul panicked to reunite with him. I was dead. I decided not to torture my physical existence.

I left a note:-

"Will reunite with you in underworld, Taurus. We shall work together there. "

And I took a rope and hang myself. Shall I swing like a pendulum? My mind became naive........

And...................

Third person pov:-

Aries's parents were shocked to see their son's hanging body.

The highschool shared their deep condolence to both their parents. The orphan Leo would support their parents and both the families found a daughter.

Aries and Taurus smiled together seeing their parents finding a daughter.

After a week, both the families found a note

"Sorry for leaving you. "

And Leo found a different one:-

"Thanks for accepting our parents as your parents. "

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

IT WRENCHED AND SIMULTANEOUSLY MELTED MY HEART. THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL IDEA. I WOULD REQUEST MY READERS TO SHARE YOUR REQUESTS AND YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED. I MIGHT BE LATE BUT I WOULD NOT NEGLECT IT.