GEMINI F X VIRGO F, TAURUS M X SCORPIO M - LOVE IS BLIND

Requested by KanaoTsuyuri1234

Third person pov:-

Gemini and Taurus were friends from childhood.. Their mothers used to be friends during high school.

When both Gem and Taurus were admitted to same school, they befriended a pair like them, Scorpio and Virgo. They formed a team together. Though they had different personalities, but they had one thing in common, the passion for change. They were quite rebellious in nature and helped many students cope with their school life.

But as they went to high school, Scorpio and Taurus moved to other cities. So Virgo and Gemini were only left in the city. They started having a close contact.

And now they were best friends. Scorpio and Taurus used to stay in touch via online.

Gemini pov:-

It has been so many years we are seperated from Taurus and Scorpio. In fact, each one of us had a job. I decided to call out a reunion party, where I actually can reveal my love towards Virgo.

Scorpio pov:-

I received a call from Gemini who planned a reunion party.. I agreed to her offer when I heard Taurus was coming there too...

Virgo pov:-

I and Gemini were planning what to wear in the party. She had decided the location to be at a club.

"I must say you plan really great things!! " I said chirping

"Thanks mate.... "

Third person pov:-

The next day, all met at the club rejoicing and shaking hands to each other. They all ordered drinks and enjoyed the ambience.

Taurus and Scorpio started flirting and the girls were laughing at their antics.

"Babe, I would bring the moon to you! " Taurus said..

"I would built you a home there!! " Scorpio flirted....

"Gosh! Hope real love exists!! " Virgo blurted out

"It exists..... It exists in me for you. " Gemini told

Virgo was shocked. "Gem, I consider you as only my bestie. I don't love you! "

"I do Gem. I will always keep you happy."

"I don't need that. Go check yourself. " Virgo told bluntly.

Gemini was hurt, she ran away hiding her tears. Scorpio and Taurus were baffled at her antics. They got to know it from Virgo later.

The following days, though Gem and Virgo stayed together, Gem tried to avoid her, same as Virgo. Taurus and Scorpio were couples by now.

But deep down, Virgo's feelings boiled. She actually realised her love for Gemini. But till then, Gemini started dating Libra.

"I wish I had accepted her that day itself. " I said with tears

Just then Scorpio called me. I received it with a shaky voice..

"Hi Virgo, how are you all? "
"Fine"

"Are you crying? "
"No"
"Please be honest. After all I am your friend and can help you.. "

I narrated him the whole incident. He and Taurus decided to help me.

Third person pov:-

Since that day, Scorpio and Taurus tried helping Virgo and Gemini reunite. What not they did??

But Gemini was silent.... She ignored their tricks. Virgo was heartbroken and her confidence faltered..

But one day, when Gemini came back, Virgo saw bruises in her face.

"What happened Gem? " Virgo asked
Gemini ignored her

"Gem, I asked you something? "
"None of your business.. "

"So you disregard your best friend. You once loved me. Just because I had rejected you, you started ignoring me. And now when I love you, you are doing the same.... I regret my actions my love... Please.. " Virgo said crying

Gemini stood silent, next she broke down crying into my arms. "I am in a abusive relationship. Please save me! "

Virgo pov:-

I was angered. I decided to help my love. I called Scorpio and Taurus to assist me. We four went to Libra's house.

He looked at me and asked "Hey hottie! Who are you. I guess you are that trash's friend. "

Scorpio came growling "Listen you worthless a**hole, you better save your ass.. "

"Chill man.... You are what, his boyfriend? "

And next I knocked him down with a punch.

"You bi*ch."

Befor he could attack, Gemini straight went towards him and gave him a kick. And next, Scorpio and Taurus joined her kicking and punching that scumbag.

And next he was arrested.

And a new love story of Gemini and Virgo started.
Its not the end, will update at the day of our wedding......

THE END