LIBRA M X PISCES F - THE LUNCH

Requested by @Uniquestar22

Libra m x Pisces f

Libra pov :-

I received a call from pisces, she asked me to take her to the Astro Cafe tomorrow as a date......

Well, Astro Cafe was a posh restaurant and I am in a phase of economic struggle.....

But still not able to reject her, I accepted her request. I checked the bank balance, which was enough to give her two spoon cake and a tip........

Third person pov:-

And the next day, an anxious Libra was waiting at the restaurant for arrival of Pisces....... After half and hour, Pisces arrived from a Rolls Royce, a shining white gown, a huge set of diamond jewellery covering her.

"Has she come to a date or her wedding? " Libra's mind asked him horrified..........
His subconscious was informing him about him being ending up in roads for sure....

Libra pov :-

"Hi Libra! " Pisces squealed.
"Hi"
So lets order food.....

I broke into a cold sweat, as she first opted for caviar, the most expensive dish..... Next she went for asparagus and salmon....

I swore in mind and look at the waiter with the eyes of a beggar.....

And next she asked me what I would like to have.....
"Maybe myself", I joked

And next came the dessert, I was almost in tears....

I would like to order " A choco lava cake and a custard".......

"A freaking custard!!!!!! " I muttered to myself...

After some time, the waiter came with a gloomy face and told, sorry ma'am some orders you placed are not available, we will send the others soon........ She scowled..

As the order bill came, I saw it was much less than I expected and than my balance.... Thanks to the waiter....... And next I would never place my body onto a restaurant..

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

IT WAS ACTUALLY FUN TO WRITE.....