FIXED SIGNS - A TRIP TO WEST BENGAL, INDIA

Characters :- Males :- Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn,
Females :- Aquarius, Leo, Gemini

No ships, they are all best friends.....

Date :- 29-Sep-2022
Third person pov :-

"Guys, we have a small mission to accomplish", said Leo.... " Whats the mission on? " Scorpio replied back.
"We need to catch Capricorn and Gemini who are hiding in West Bengal, we can meanwhile tour the city. "

"We can, but during this week, Durga Puja will be going there. There will be a huge crowd... "

"Wait guys, thats my hometown, I will be able to guide you." Aquarius spoke out...

"Thats great" The three replied back.

Aquarius pov:

The next day, we found ourselves at the airport of West Bengal, after a flight from Canada, our headquarters.

We decided to stay at a hotel, so we started our journey. I knew the area of Howrah very well, so I could guide them. And I promised them to tour them the whole city of Kolkata.

Scorpio pov :-

The city was beautiful. Every month of sep-oct, they used to celebrate Durga Puja, a festival that has given a identity to Kolkata.

I saw pandals already being built up. I got all these great information from Aquarius. Indeed I would like a spend some days into this beautiful city. The title "City of Joy" suits the place very much.

Taurus pov :-

As we reside at a hotel. We started planning out our mission.

"Guys, I have tracked the location of gemini" Aquarius yelled.

"Good job. Now leo and taurus, you guys move to the location. Meanwhile I and Aquarius will trace out capricorn". Scorpio ordered

" Yess boss"..

Scorpio pov :-

After Taurus and Leo left, Aquarius and I started planning out how to trace capricorn. Though he had broken his sim, but we could trace him through his mobile phone through its imei number. It showed he was near to the howrah bridge....

"Hey boss, I found him".

" Good, Both of them are near to each other by 800 m". Lets go then".

Third person pov :-

Soon scorpio and aquarius left towards the area. When they reached, they saw capricorn was in between a crowd of people near a pandal.....

"Shit! " Scorpio swore
"I guess we need to find him among the crowd, meanwhile I am establishing contact with leo and taurus". Aquarius informed....

Aquarius and scorpio searched hin through the crowd. While aquarius was talking to leo, she received a sudden blow on her face. She immediately kicked that person revealing to be capricorn.... " You a**hole" Aquarius swore...... As capricorn again attempted to punch her, he received a strong kick on his back making him fall down..... Next what he saw was a deadly glare from Scorpio....... He gave an another kick to him before putting handcuffs on him.....

Leo again called aquarius informing her that both she and taurus were able to catch gemini.....

Scorpio pov :-

"Mission successful! " Taurus cheered up.....
"Now what shall we do?" Asked Leo

"Leo, you were the one who had given us the idea of touring kolkata, won't we execute your grand plan?? " I laughed out.....

"Oh yeah scorpy!!! " Leo retorted

"Wait.... Aqua, where are you?? " I shouted.

And she came with a few dresses in her hands, saying those were the traditional dresses of this city. Sari was for females and for males it was dhoti - punjabi. The dress was indeed grand. She then toured us the whole city.. We visited pandals, the victoria memorial having a huge historical significance, the river ganga, dakshineswar temple. We ate rasgolla, gulab jamun and what not else......

Won't u ask about the dishes? We ate biriyani and hilsa fish there..... I must say that foods were extremely delicious there. People were friendly enough to tolerate a person like me who did not have a bit idea of the new place, but now I have....... I chuckled to myself as I decorated the album with the pictures before leaving the next day...

THE END

Author's note :-

This story was fun to write, there are actually many places in Kolkata in India you can search about....... It was more about the city than action...

Now, on to the next story....