AQUARIUS F X SAGITTARIUS M, BREAKING THE SHACKLES

Requested by ItsMGsShine

Aquarius pov:-

If you guys ask about my life, I can describe it in one word, 'meaningless'. This is because my parents are too rigid and tend to keep me at home 24/7. The only place I can go is school, the only friend.... best friend I have is Sagittarius.....

Well, I wanted something adventurous in my life..... I wanted to embrace the outer world....... But I don't know when it will be possible...

Third person pov:-

Next day in school, Sagittarius and Aquarius were usually chatting during breaktime when suddenly

"Hey I have a surprise for you! " Sagittarius spoke out with huge excitement.

"And whats that?? " Aquarius asked
"I said surprise!! I will be waiting for you at your house midnight.... I will show you a place.. "

"Nice joke. You think my parents would let me go??"

"Aquarius, can't we go secretly? "
"Well.... Um.... "
"Don't worry. I will handle the things.. "
"If you say so, then ok".

Sagittarius pov:-

Well I guess, I can now provide her the best gift she wants.... Freedom....
I smiled to myself as I approach for the mission.... Lol...

Aquarius pov:-

As my parents went to sleep, I dressed myself into a blue top and a black jeans.... I added a light makeup, and a smart watch..... As I got ready, I stood in front of the verandah waiting for him. As I saw him there, I came down secretly and went to him....

" I am excited... " I spoke out
"Its just the beginning... Wait... " He chuckled...

"Where are we heading to?? "
"You will see".

I sat on the bike as he started driving....... After half an hour, he jad stopped at a beach.... It was an art...... I guess I could only see them in paintings...... You see....how necessary it is to see the outside world....

After sometime he blindfolded me...... " Come with me"  he said..

I followed where he took me. As we stopped he took out the blindfold. My eyes grew upon seeing the awesome decoration he did.... Two chairs were placed with my favourite dishes and a chocolate cake ready, a softdrink bottle nearby....

"Wow Saggi! You did all of these?? "
"You liked it...... "

"I loved it.... "

Before we could reach, Sagittarius said, before that a magic trick.

Whats that??

He took a hat and swirled a stick inside it. Next he took out a diamond ring and asked me to offer him my hand to strt a new relationship..... I gladly accepted and went for the dine......

I realised, He was the one who brought a new colour to my life. Indeed he was a magician.....

THE END

Author's note :-

Indeed a person's best feeling comes when he/she can visualize the outer world after being trapped in four walls..... I personally enjoyed writing it.

Now, on to the next story.....