Chapter 25. Dream

It had been a while since he got to see his dearest Y/N, something that angered him the most at the moment. His Y/N. What was she doing dating that half-breed? 

A sigh escaped the giant python's jaws. 

" No matter, she will be yours by the time I am done with her. "

" How can you be so... sure? "

" It's my ex-lover we are discussing my dear, there is nothing I have a reason to be unsure about. "

" If you say so. But remember if you fail me, this will be the last mission you will have. "

" I won't fail you. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a very painful week for me if I am being quite honest. My best friend have been avoiding me ever since... I don't even want to reflect about it. Besides I have Rang by my side, I need nobody now. 

I lay in my bed staring up at the dark grey cieling, my head twirling in circles. My thoughts kept on sliding to my best friend's strange behavior. A tired sigh escaped my jaws and I growled totally annoyed. 

" What the hell does he want me to do? "

Nothing apprantly. 

" Hello princess... "

Cold sweat dripped down my forehead as I felt a sharp knife against my neck. Blood rushed through my body by the panic and adreneline I was feeling from the threat. Not daring to turn my head enough to see the attacker, I began to think. 

Identifying the person was not an easy task. Never expected to be. But it's still infuriating for a person like me. Of course and luckily if I add, I got the sexuality information. 

He was a male. I could remember quite clearly that he had a deep rumble sort of voice and his hands were a lot bigger than any woman I have encountered. 

We stood there as the seconds beat past like hours. Terror and tension filling the room. To my delight the knife once so close to my neck slowly inched away. Everything is going to be alright! I am going to live through this and- 

A hand sneacked on my neck, grabbed it gently yet firmly. My breath quickened, terror urging my heart into a sprint. 

" Your quite calm. More than 98% of my victimes usually fainted or died from a heart attack. "

Low rumbles escaped the male's throat, and there I got more information. 

He is a serial killer. 

Now what am I going to do..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head feels as if it had been split in half by an axe, which was quite annoying if I am being honest. I mean it's fucking morning and my head is hurting already! How insufferable! I have to get up and study with a bunch of morones for hours and that I can tell you will cause anyone extreme headache. I can't get a headache now. It will get terrible at school... 

A groan left my mouth and I rise. My feelings are bleak and dead by the headache, I open my eyes to see- nothing. Black. The darkness I was so scared of when I was young. Instantly I feel my eyes, I can feel them. They are still there but I must have gone blind... Not getting my head back I yell out for help. 

I figure I am at the hospital if I just woke up and well have gone blind with a headache. 

" Hello!? Is anyone there?! Mom! Dad! "

I stop at once because I hear footsteps approaching the room I am currently in. 

" Well, well, well look who it is! "

Who the fuck is this. 

" Excuse me? Are you a doctor? Where are my parents? "

" I am not a doctor Y/N. I am the quite opposite of someone who helps others for the sake of them. "

...

" Do you know Imoogi? Or more like do you remember him? "

...

" Must have gone all bleak now huh? "

" Who are you? "

" Calm down, I am not allowed to hurt you. I was send by your so called friend, he says he fancy you but... Someone got in the way. "

Silently I listen for anything either than this bitch's voice. I don't trust a word he spit out, not going to hurt me? I am pretty sure he hit my on the head back there. 

" Listen. As soon as he comes here and gives me my payment you are going to be free from my grasp. Unless, you are too much of a trouble for me. Then everything will be different. "

" Who's him? "

" The old snake. Your friend. Did you listen to a word I had just said? Your friend the Imoogi fancy you but you are with the half breed. So he decided to give me work which is capturing you. "

Dal did all this? Maybe I should have agreed to Rang's prediction. 

" Are you hungry? "

A sudden question filled the room and I stare at the direction of the male probably infront of me. 

" Are you hungry? You better answer quickly. "

A threat? Big brain dude, big brain. 

" How can I trust what you give me when you are a literal kidnaper? You might posison the food or put something weird in it. "

" I can't get my payment if I kill you. Now hurry and answer. "

" No I am not hungry. "

" If you say so. "

I hear the male leave the room. And that's where I get to my feet and fall immediately after, because of my stiff legs. I growl while getting to my feet once more. I walk blind to the wall, it was a smart little plan I got myself here. I have to follow the wall and find the door since I am blind. Oh shit... I forgot to ask why I was blind. Ignoring the inconvenience I have made by forgetting to ask why the fuck I am blind, I quietly make my way. 

Finally a door handle! It was an old fashioned door handle, build with cold metal. It did took me a few turns around the room however just to find the door handle. 

I slowly open the door. 

CREAK

Shit shit shit shit. Okay okay. I curse myself for that. I roll out of the room and see nothing. Great how the fuck am I supposed to find my way out? Deciding to crawl I lay down on the floor, there was a soft rug letting me know if I can't feel the rug I am most likely in another place. 

Being blind isn't the best experience. 

TBC