Chapter 10( Actual chapter 9) Frying pan in your face

It's 7:00 PM... I sighed. I got a few calls from Lee Rang. But I just ignored him. 
Another call. Another call. Oh my god... That's it. 

" Hello? "

I said through gritted teeth. Rang started to yell at me.

" I called you 20 times! How dare you ignore me? Do you want me to come to your house? "

" No. What do you want? "

I hissed falling to my bed, stress pushed my head down. 

" Don't you remember? You have to come to my house. I am right outside. And don't say you're busy. "

Oh my lord. I sighed in frustration. 

" Why though?! It's Friday! I want to rest! "

I hissed. 

" Y/N who are you talking to? Is it your friend? You should go and meet her or him. "

I rolled my eyes at her and looked out the window. Oh, shit his here. My mom rushed forward and looked out the window. Rang was out of the car on his phone. 

" Is he- is he your boyfriend? Is his father a CEO? "

Oh my lord, not this again! 

" No mom his not. He's just a friend "

" Then go and meet him! " 

I went downstairs and grabbed my bag. Went to the kitchen, and grabbed a Frying pan. And my knife. 

" I'll be going then, mom. See you in the morning. "

" Call me Y/N if something happens. "

I smiled softly at my mom. My dad was hanging out with his friends so I couldn't say goodbye to him. I walked out of my apartment. I sneaked past the cars. I ran for it. I was not taking Lee Rang's car. I smirked.

" Ha. Did he think I am that dumb? "

Ow! What the heck?! 

" Hey, sweetie? What are you doing here? Alone? "

Oh no... This is a gangster. Shit. Okay just play it cool. 

" Hello, I am sorry I bumped into you. I- got to go. I am not alone actually. "

I started to sweat a little. The gangster didn't show any sign of respecting my words. Damn it.

" Who are you with? Your little boyfriend? "

He touched my hands. And he suddenly gripped my hands together. Making it impossible for me to frying pan him or stab him. 

" What- What are you doing! "

I yelled. 

" Be quiet and I might go easy on you. "

That was his response. What the fuck- Oh noooooooooooo What am I going to do? 

" I would get off of her if I were you. "

" Get off of her if you want to live. "

The two classic bad boy-style growls came from behind the damn gangster. 

" What the fuck is this now? "

I kicked him hard where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and fell to the ground. 

" Fucking bastard! "

I yelled and pulled out my frying pan. I punished him by frying panning him in the face. I smirked happily. I almost screamed when I saw the two men. Rang was looking at the other man- Wait! He is the fucking guy that tried to eat me! Imoogi! 

" R-Rang? "

I slowly moved towards Rang. I grabbed his hand tightly as I could. 

" Stay away from her. "

Imoogi smiled and chuckled at Rang's threat. 

" Why do you care if I stay away or near her? It feels a bit personal. Rather than your need for her power. Did I just find my rival? "

I prayed to God that this will be over. 

" I don't know what you're talking about. Are you stupid? Of course, this is personal! I need her to kill my brother's girlfriend and then him. "

Rang smiled. I slowly moved away from him. Why the fuck did I think he will care to protect me? Why did I think I could trust him. I swiftly grabbed my bag and got my knife out. 

" Stay away from me the both of you. "

I said trying my best not to sound like a scared chick. 

" Don't worry I won't use you nor hurt you. "

Imoogi took a step forward with a light smile plastered on his face. 

" Don't trust a word out of his damn mouth Y/N. He might love you now but it can change a second later. "

Rang said. Imoogi ignored my threat and walked toward me. I held my knife stiffly. If I am being honest I have no idea how to use this piece of metal. Imoogi smiled at me and- Where am I? I am at a park. Alone with him. I stared up at Imoogi. He chuckled softly and spoke.

" Look don't listen to Rang. Or Yeon. I am a danger to them, not you. "

For some reason, I felt myself relax. My knife-willing hand was slowly going down. 

" Well, why not? "

I tried my best to sound calm. 

" Because of love at first sight. "

" Why did you try to eat me? "

I asked. 

" I thought you were like any other human. "

" Any other human would have called for help. But you didn't Y/N. You took matters into your own hands. I like that about you. And I saw you talking to your friends. You are kind to them for some reason. Although I can see you are tired of them. "

I looked up at him with shock. 

" Well... Friends are like that. Sometimes you get tired and sometimes you love them. It's complicated. "

I said. 

" It's hard for me to know stuff like that. Since I have no friends. "

I felt myself sympathize with him. I knew how it felt to be alone. 

" I am sorry. "

I said looking down at my feet. 

" Thank you. See this is exactly the reason why I fell fall you. You understand me and sympathize with me, don't you? "

How did he know? I scratched the back of my neck.

" Yes, I do. I know how it feels to be alone. My rivals, my toxic friends, and stuff would never leave me in peace. "

I said softly. The Imoogi smiled and replied.

" Thanks again. But we have to part for now Y/N. I hope we can meet again. "

This time I trusted him enough to return his smile with my smile. I was shocked when he leaned down and kissed my hand. I gasped. 

I teleported back. Rang was pacing like a crazy guy talking to his phone. 

" SHE WENT POOF WITH THAT DAMN SNAKE!!! I DON'T KNOW IF SHE'S DEAD OR ALIVE YEON!! I- oh she's back here. You know what she's here we're coming. "

Rang muttered at his phone after hanging up.

" What were you doing with him. "

I opened my mouth but Rang stopped me.

" No. On second thoughts I don't want to know. "

I shut my mouth and followed him to his car. I calmly got in and looked out the window. 

TBC ( Sorry for the late update... )