Chapter 3. I told you I don't care

I walked through a dark alleyway. the weather was unfortunately windy and cold, so I was shivering a bit. yes, I know someone as cold as I can't get the feeling of coldness. I chuckled at my lame joke and pulled my hoodie closer. 

" Didn't I tell you, it would be a bad idea to attack me? "

" I am s-so sorry! please don't hurt me! "

What the fuck is going on here? I quickly got my pocket knife out and peeked around a corner. oh no. what I saw shocked the hell out of me. a boy was crying his eyes out and was begging for mercy. to... that fucking bastard who bumped into me earlier! and a woman? she was standing beside the bastard smiling like a psycho. what am I going to do? I can't just leave that boy there. was I won't stand a chance against them. and if I call the police they'll hear me. I bit my lower lip and tried to back away. before falling like an idiot. 

I bounced back up to my feet and was about to run. 

" Where do you think you're going, miss? "

Someone was grabbing my arm from behind. instinctively I lashed out with my knife. thankfully I think I grazed them. 

" Ah! "

I yelped and I was on the ground, looking up at that guy. oh no. I am in big trouble. I wriggled and kicked but nothing was working. and I couldn't scream because he was keeping my mouth shut. 

" Oh, it's you. "

He rolled his eyes and hissed down at my ear. 

" Look kid shut up, and I might let you live win-win "

I stopped moving and looked up at him. and he removed his hand from my mouth. but he was still holding my body. 

" Let me go, you gangster! "

I whisper and yelled at him. he chuckled and spoke softly.

" Me a gangster? how can someone as nice as me be a gangster? "

This fucking psycho. 

" You were beating up that poor boy! "

" He tried to attack me so my friend and I were teaching him a lesson over there. "

I don't believe a word he just said. it was sorta clear he was nuts. why should I believe him? 

" I am calling the police on you! "

I hissed angrily. He once again rolled his eyes at me and what the everlasting... my phone flew up to the sky and went inside his pocket. 

" Shh it's okay it was just my power. "

I couldn't speak, shock was killing me. 

" W-what are you? "

I asked not breathing properly. 

" A nine-tailed fox. me too. "

The woman said with a smile.

What the hell...

TBC