Chapter 18. 끝난 내 삶-

Bloody hell... 

Bloody, bloody hell...

Bloody, bloody, bloody hell... 

" So Y/N what are you going to do about Rebel? "

" I don't know you guys. Leave me alone. "

I accidentally snapped at my friends. 

Rebel was going to regret telling everyone I was his and his only. I am not the girlfriend of a mafia son. I stormed up to Rebel's class. He was sitting in his usual seat, talking to his friends. The girls were admiring him. 

" REBEL!!! "

I ripped the door open. Rebel's expression changed from glumly to happy. He got up from his seat and walked to meet me. I sighed. Chill Y/N. 

" What is this stuff I hear? "

I asked softly. 

" Oh, I just wanted everyone to know who my possession was. "

" So you did this? For what? What gain do you have? "

Rebel thought for a moment before replying. 

" You see Y/N, I loved you for a long time. From the moment where we locked eyes together. "

" Have you thought of what I would say about this? "

I asked him. He smirked and leaned in toward me. 

" Do you know what the mafia's always said? Take what you want. "

I stepped back. 

" Oh- okay so um. But like why? I don't have any power or stuff you enjoy. There are plenty of girls who have that around you. You should date them instead you know? "

I said trying to be cool and not worried. 

" I don't want them. "

" Yes, you do. "

" No. "

" Yes. "

" No. "

" Ye- "

Rebel roughly kissed my lips. I felt his hand grab my hand. I tried my best to calm Rebel down and gently push him away. Not working. But I can't just scream out at him and slap him. I am at school I have to look innocent as possible. But it was a light kiss. He pulled away with a smile. I was half dumbfounded and half sane. 

" Your so sweet. "

He pats my head. Just then the bell started to ring. Rebel wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me to my classroom. 아 진짜 돌아버리겠다... ( Oh my god this is driving me insane. )

I sat down on my chair. The teacher came in. Our career teacher always had a lot for us to do. 

" Hello everyone! "

She said cheerfully. 

" Hello ms. Hong! "

We yelled back. Less productively though. Because some of us thought this was useless. We were high schoolers for god's sake! We all knew what we wanted to be. These lessons were for our minds. The school said this a million times already, they don't approve of smart students they approved of kind students. Which is disturbing. 

" Alright, everyone. Today we are going to learn about ourselves! So I will be asking you some stuff for you to answer, who should go first? Hmm Y/N! Our star student! "

She praised. I stood up, back straight and challenging. 

" What words describe you? "

I spoke in a low voice I used to scare others.