Chapter 7. Stay away from me

I walked down some stairs humming. honestly, today was kind of fun. Suo was such a sweetheart. I love him. and Rang? wasn't that bad. I mean he is. but I don't know. his a good actor. just before I went down the last of the stairs, I tripped over my foot. I didn't have time to scream. I am going to die. I closed my eyes. 

Am I dead? I opened my eyes. I am not dead. and I am not sprawled on the ground. instead, someone was grabbing my bag from behind. who...? I felt a pull and I was thankfully back at my feet.

" Thank you so much for saving me, sir. "

I said bowing my head. when I looked up at the stranger. I felt weird. the atmosphere was so dark. he smiled at me. 

" Oh, it's no problem miss. but... "

Is he a serial killer or something? I grabbed a pencil from my pocket. try me bitch! I'll garnish out your eyeballs. and kick you where the sun doesn't shine. 

" If you're so thankful... you can do me a favor. 
  What am I saying? it's not even your choice. "

He chuckled and started to strangle me. 

" I KNEW IT!!!!! "

I screamed out. I kicked him. where the sun doesn't shine. his hands stopped strangling me. I violently coughed but recovered quickly and ran away. I really should ask my mom to buy me a tazer or something. 

" It's okay. I'll find you. again. but interesting fact. I was trying to eat you before but now? the reason changed. "

The Imoogi chuckled and whispered under his breath. that he was not a good liar when it came to feelings. and he sure felt the connection. with Y/N. rather she liked it or not, she was going to be his or stay with him until she dies or betray him. he wanted to feel what Lee Yeon felt. and know why it was so important. he wanted to solve one of his everyday questions. is love that important? and this time he might have a chance. feeling loved and loving love. it that make any sense.

Okay did I get away from that crazy ass? I know I should call the police on him, but I knew nothing of him. and I didn't want things to get bigger. so I decided not to tell anyone. just then I got a call. Lee Rang? what did he want?

" Hello? "

I answered. it was Suo who called. 

" Y/N! Ajeossi took me, to a toy shop! Do you want to come? "

I felt myself laugh. 

" Alright. where is that toy shop? "

After getting the address, I quickly got a taxi and went there. 

There was my husband and my child. wow, that sounds so dirty on my tongue. 

" Hi, Suo. "

I said. as if snatching Suo away from Rang. I felt Rang roll his eyes at me. 

"You're going to ignore your husband huh? "

He asked. he pretended to sound hurt. I looked up from Suo and said. 

" Child first, boyfriend later. and besides, we're not even dating. you threatened to kill my loved ones. "

" Why of course I did. "

Rang smiled so happily down at me. and I quickly looked away. 

" You foxies can make people fall in love with you right? "

" Yes, we can. we have our good looks and money, power. "

He said thoughtfully. I rolled my eyes once more. I ain't going to look at him. not now nor ever. what if I fall in love with a fox! 

" Anyways what does Suo want? "

I asked Suo. and he smiled.

" I want a mom and dad! "

He said. and I felt my smile break down. and for the first time, I hugged Suo with sorrow. Suo just hugged me back. 

" You can call me mommy if you want Suo. just know that. "

I smiled. unfortunately, a small tear escaped my eyes. 

" Are you crying right now? "

Rang huffed. and I wiped it off.

" Um no? "

I said. Rang smirked at me. and leaned in towards me. 

" I think you did. your eyes and your nose are red. "

He whispered. he pulled away and turned to Suo.

" Alright, Blacky. what do you want? "

He asked. Blacky? why did he call him that? I searched Rang's eyes. and I could see sadness and fondness at the same time. he looked so sad it almost made me tear up again.

" What are you looking at? "

Rang growled. and I snapped out of it. 

" Nothing. sorry. let's go. "

I said in the softest voice I could muster. Suo and Rang and I went around the store talking smiling smirking. 

" Thank you so much Ajeossi! "

Suo hugged his Ajeossi. and I couldn't help a giggle slip out of my mouth. 

" Aww, that's so cute. "

I grinned. Lee Rang pushed Suo off. 

" Don't you dare, call me cute. "

" Who said you were cute!? I told Suo was cute! "

I glared at Rang. and he rolled his eyes. 

" I hate you so much. I should just kill everyone around you. "

"You in front of a kid! you can't go around saying that! "

I whisper and yelled at him. and he rolled his eyes at me again. 

Rang brushed past me,  

TBC ( lol this story might have a book 2. IF the Tale of the nine-tailed season 2 comes. )