Chapter 23. Dumb Dumb

It's rather disgusting to watch people running around with something called audacity, I mean look at them they are just there going on and on about their everything. Even though what they have is pathetic, So you can imagine my anger and annoyance at the popular children's audacity to brag. 

" I bought this yesterday, with my daddy's credit card duh! He buys me anything I want, unlike somebody's dad. "

Oh, now the attention is on me, my unwanted time to shine! The popular queen bee mean-girl wannabe strides over to me her ugly head held high. I have two options and I have to choose carefully should I ignore her or roast her? 

" Hi, slut. Where are your boyfriends? I'd like to have one since they are all wealthy and hot. I am pretty sure they deserve more than you. Especially Rebel, do you have his number? "

Roasting it is. 

" First of all, please take them I don't want them. Second, don't you dare call me that disgusting word because I will personally get you expelled or worse murder you myself. Besides if I am a slut, you are a mean-girl wannabe plus pick me-girl who relies on your father because you are a useless money-wanting sugar baby. That never studies and annoys me because I am smarter than you. "

A chuckle escaped my mouth and I lay my head down on my arms, I felt tired and annoyed. 

SLAP 

I see stars rolling around my forehead and uncontrollable fury rose me to my feet and I glared down at the bitch. She was smiling. 

" How... Dare... You? "

I uttered. The bitch was asking for it and I was too furious to refuse. 

School ended with me happily smiling and walking out of its gates. I have taken my revenge so sweetly, no I didn't and wasn't going to physically hurt her. I got her suspended! So next time she will think about what she's going to get into after she tries to bully me. 

" Who are you waiting for? "

" Nobody. "

A familiar voice made me turn around to see Rang talking to my fucking classmates. Jealousy spun my brain and I charged toward them. Rang must have noticed me because he smiled and waved his hand at me. 

" Hi Y/N. "

Wow, the best time to call me by my name! Could have been better if he called me by a more affectionate nickname. 

" Hey Rang. "

But I kept my cool and smiled. The bitches were looking from me to Rang back and forth until I glared at them. 

" What are you guys doing here...? "

I hissed slightly. 

" Just checking if his here to collect someone. "

They growled back making me irritated. 

" Come on Rang. "

I uttered before grabbing his hand and pulling him roughly away.