Chapter 6. Who are you?

I walked into Lee Rang's house. awkwardness filled me up. I have no idea if Rang feels awkward around me as well. 

" Ajeossi! your ho- Who are you? "

I stared at the little boy. 

" Um, H-i? "

Okay fine I must admit I am the worst at meeting people and socializing. it's not my fault! my parents aren't that social as well!

" She's a caretaker. "

" Do you like her? "

I stared at the little boy. why. in the everlasting hell. everyone who sees us together thinks we're dating or something. Rang yelled at the little guy.

" Are you insane or something kid? me! liking her? "

I rolled my eyes at Rang and bent down and started to pet the little one. 

" Anyways, what's your name? I am Y/N by the way. "

" I am Suo! "

" Suo? now that's a cool name! "

I said with a smile. Suo started to shower me with questions. 

" What games do you like? How old are you? "

" I am uh- It's been a while since I played games but I like every game. I am 19 years old. "

" Do you have a boyfriend? Ajeossi is single! "

I prayed that Rang wasn't by my side. embarrassment was crushing me. 

" No, I don't have a boyfriend. and I am not that interested in dating. um so- what is that? "

I asked pointing at a big truck. hm Rang is not that dumb after all. he knows what kids Suo's age love. 

" Oh! it's my truck! isn't it cool? "

" Yeah, it looks so cool! do you want to play with it? "

Suo answered my question by grabbing my hand and dragging me. 

This is going to be a long day. 

" Hello? Mom? oh hi! "

I whispered to my mom at a playground. Suo was with the other kids playing. and I was at a bench looking at Suo. I am not going to lie, a lot of people thought I was dirty. having a child at such a young age. ha! as if. 

" Y/N where are you? "

Oh, shoot. what the hell am I going to say? 

" I am um. reading. so I'll catch you later Mom. sorry. "

" WAIT Y/N DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP- "

Oops. I just hung up on her. great my Mom is going to kill me. 

" Y/N!! " 

Suo? I looked up from my phone. Suo was waving at me. and I quickly went to him. 

" Yes? do you need help? "

" I need a push on the swing. "

I smiled softly. 

" Of course. hang on. "

I pushed and rocked the swing. hearing Suo laugh made me feel so happy inside. just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. when I looked over my shoulder there were moms. literally. moms. 

" Er- may I help you? "

I asked with a respectful grin on my face. one of the moms was wearing a beautiful green dress.