Chapter 1. I hate human/nine tail

Y/N's pov

I walked into school with an expressionless face. a few of my rivals ( well at least THEY think they deserve to be my rivals. ha! ) caught my eye and they walked over to me. damn, my morning is going to be ruined again.  

" Ey. we saw you got an A+ again. when we got a B+. "

I looked up at them. 

" Good morning to you too. and I m in shock. I thought everyone would have gotten an A+ on that test. it was so easy!! I guess not. "

I said wrinkling my face slightly. the leader of the group's face bulged as I smirked and turned away, trying to get to class without anyone bothering me. 

" Y/N!!!!!!!!! HI GIRL "

Oh for god's sake. I rolled my eyes as Nayeon hugged me from behind. ugh. so fucking annoying.

" Hi. Nayeon. "

I said with a fake smile. don't get me wrong! I like her a lot. and she's one of my best friends. but sometimes she's just plain annoying. because she's always so hyped up for something. let's face it, all of my friends are hyped up for something.

" How is everything for you?? I saw you got an A+ again!! congratulations!!! I got a B+ unfortunately haha.. but anyways! did those jerks pick on you again!? I saw them near you. what did they say? I m pretty sure they said something like, I saw you got an A+ again. they're so rude and selfish! they never seem to understand nor can accept anything!! "

I sighed at her rap. 

" Yeah, I m fine about it. and thank you for congratulating me. and I m sorry for your B+ it'll get better. "

I said untying myself from her arms, holding her hand. 

" Aww thank you friends for life!! your the best! "

I smiled just the slightest bit. I don't smile that much since well. I have so many rivals who always try to destroy me. my family and my dogs and friends were the only things that made me smile these days. 

" no problem Gal "

I replied. we began walking to school talking about everything. 

but just before I could walk into the school. something caught my eyes. a male. wearing a black jacket with black jeans. I stared at him mesmerized. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but he stopped and looked at me. of which made me catch my breath back. I felt my eyes getting bigger. 

" um Y/N are you okay? "

I stared at my homegirl. 

" o-oh I m fine- "

I said awkwardly. who the heck is that guy? and why did I feel some sort of- alright that's enough. it's probably nothing.

( after school ) 

I had my earphones on listening to music nobody like u. yeah I know, I look like someone who never listenes to these kind of music. but fuck that shit because I do. 

" ow. "

I growled and I looked up to find a confused and an annoyed face looking down at me. 

" YOU- "

I stared at the guy I saw before school. the male just stared back at me. 

" What? excuse me? aren't you the one who bumped in to me? "

He growled back with a little grin. 

" ohoho no it was YOU who bumped in to ME!! "

I snapped. 

" serious? is that how you speak to an adult? "

My eyes rolled on it's own. 

" and is this how you speak to someone who you bumped in to? "

I hissed. and he angrily sighed. what a basterd. 

TBC