Chapter 22. 막장 드라마의 시작

Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce something quickly. 
I want to write more fanfictions based on K-dramas. So I thought about getting requests. I don't know what you guys will request, but I have some ideas. 

1. 여신강림. I want to write Seojun X Reader. 

2. 달의 연인. I have no idea what this drama is about. All I know is my mom likes it. And there is a hot foxy character. 

3. 도깨비. I know this drama like the back of my hand. I love it and recommend it. I don't know who to ship with Y/N though. 

etc. So as you can see I have lots of plans. I will try to take as many requests as possible. ( Although I am too sure it won't come. ) 

Anyways along with the dramatics! To the battle my slaves. 

Y/N'S POV.

" Y/L Y/N?! WHAT IS THIS? "

I did not think this through. I really did not think this through. 

But deep down I know I should have. 

My dad's scream was caught by my mom's roar. 

" WHO IS THAT? "

Rang looked puzzled and shocked, terrified altogether. He looked at me as if I knew what to do! 

" U-m hello mom and dad...? "

Shit, I made it sound like a question. My parents were staring at Rang with daggers in their eyes. Rang quickly got out of his daze, he bowed low to my parents. 

" Hello. Uh- I am Lee Rang, it's a pleasure to meet you. "

" So, explain yourself. "

" Mom! "

" You too. "

My mom cornered me. Wow, literal betrayal. 

" Look! I didn't betray you guys or anything. I am 19, good grades, teachers trust me! It's not a sin to fall in- "

At dad's penetrating death stare, my lips seem to dry out themselves. The last part of my sentence tumbled out slowly and quietly. 

" Love... is it? "

" IT IS! WHEN YOU DIDN'T TELL US ANYTHING! "

I bit my lip shut. My mom's attention was set on Rang. 

" How old are you? "

" I am- um... "

" His 20! "

I squeaked quickly. 

" Oh really now? What university do you attend? "

" Mom! "

" Shut up, before I beat you up and lock you inside your room forever! "

A gasp left my mouth. I never thought mom would turn like that to me, just because I was dating! We were so close and friend-like. What the hell happened? 

" I finished it a few years back. But I attended Seol National University. "

My parents slowly nodded. Okay, thank god he got passed the first step. I grabbed his hand to support him. He was sweating, but not as much as I was. 

" Where do you work? "

" I own a company. "

Mom was narrowing her eyes at him threateningly. 

" How much money do you have? "

" A lot, since I earn 1 million a year. "

Rang said thoughtfully. My dad looked rather disappointed because Rang had passed step 3 so easily. 

" Why do you love my daughter? "

I cringed and dropped my head to my palms. Level 2 has begun. And my dad was taking no chances. 

" Because she's different. "

" In what way? "

" How she makes a person feel. She tends to set me off to an annoying start, but in the end, I am happy. "

My dad nodded his head. 

A few questions and interrogation flew around the table. 

" If it's our daughter's choice, we will understand. But you have only passed level 1. Watch out. "

Finally, it was over. My parents left us to say goodbye on our own. I am sure they don't want to see anything. 

" Um,  that was awkward. "

Rang chuckled trying to ease the tension. 

" I wish I can crawl down to the deep dark and stay there forever. I am so sorry about... that. "

I face palmed myself. 

" Hey, if you crawl down to the deep dark you can't see me. "

Rang lifted my face with his index finger. 

" Well- "

A weird pink cloud was crushing in on me. Don't lose it hear Y/N. Get your brain in the game. I begged myself. 

" Come here. "

He pulled me into his arms and furiously hugged me. Which was kind of dramatic and embarrassing since people were strolling around. But the feeling quickly ran off. I smiled secretly and wrapped my arms around him. 

" I'll see you tomorrow. "

Rang grinned. 

" Yeah- me too- good night, I mean evening. Bye. "

I rambled. This is the freaking problem with me! I always get flustered around the person I love. I can never be charismatic! A sigh left my mouth before gaping again. 

" Love you. "

A light blush plastered on my face but I recovered enough to reply. 

" Love you too. "

TBC.