Chapter I - Witnessing a nightmare.

Hinata promised herself that she'd stay by Naruto's side not matter what would happen. Since she was a kid, Hyuga would do anything to just get some of his attention. There was nothing weird about that - he was the first and only love, the hero she always believed in, even when everyone around treated him like a curse. Because to her, Uzumaki was the brightest source of light in her life. For so many years It helped her find the way to become better shinobi and a better person.

Kunoichi felt she was no one special. Naturally, Hyuga was a shy person and as a kid, no single sentence would leave her mouth without stuttering. Even in the eyes of own family, she was treated like a weak link that somehow was born in the main tree. There were many other clan mates called "more talented" than her, but still - didn't have enough of luck.

Since the same beginning, Hinata was different from her father and other Hyugas. The elders had seen nothing that would value her as the future clan leader. She didn't possess the confidence and the most importantly - the ruthlessness, letting the girl hurt her family purposely. That was why she couldn't fight her younger sister, who was chosen to become a leader instead of her...

But, in the eyes of Naruto, she didn't feel like a failure anymore. He proved that working harder and harder makes you become someone worthy of respect. So she did the same - everyday she was doing her best, training until she couldn't stand. If Uzumaki worked so hard to fullfill his dream, she couldn't stay at one place. From that moment she found the purpose to fight - protection the ones she loved, including the blond jinchuriki. Also, she wanted to be strong and worthy of being shinobi, worthy of standing by her hero's side.

Finally, things changed after their travel to the moon and back for Hanabi. The growing inside her feelings turned out to be reciprocated and the young woman saw the chance.

And her biggest dream came true - Naruto confessed his love to her and everything after was like from a fairytale. They started going on dates - two, five, she lost the count.

But, she wasn't blind for things that could change this perfect vision. She noticed the changes in the way Naruto looked at her. Hinata knew that the young man wished to get more intimate with her, but the low self esteem and feeling unprepared for such big step stopped them from going further than kisses and innocent teasing. She wanted to take her time. As she talked about it with her (mostly female) friends, they advised not to hurry. "You will have your whole life for that, Hinata. You have to feel comfortable with this", once Kurenai told her.

Despite that, some time later Naruto suggested her to move together. Then, like magicaly, things became normal and every sign on the sky and earth told Hyuga princess (and everyone around) that the wedding bells would be heard soon.

But, the life was about to show differently.

That day, Hinata decided to come home earlier to prepare the surprise for Naruto. She bought everything needed to cook her beloved favorite meal - a miso ramen. Hyuga didn't want to waste their last money for Ichiraku, when she could spend more time making it at home. In her imagination, Hinata had already seen his face when after a long day of working he would see the results.

As she entered their flat, she could hear noises coming from the bedroom. That was bizzare, at that hour none of them should be at home. Then, she heard Naruto's loud gasps, moans. What was he doing that early at home? He was supposed to be at the academy with Iruka-sensei. With her Byakugan activated, she saw him laying on the bed with someone leaning over him. Their chakra was strong and... different from the one she usually saw. What was happening? Did someone attack him? Various thoughts ran through her head, the legs took her by their own to the bedroom.

Then, she saw that.

Her boyfriend, laying on the bed, completely naked with face twisted in pleasure. She had never seen him in such state. Over him... Hinata saw the young girl, younger than them, moving fastly and riding the life out of his cock... She recognized in her one of his fangirls, who always followed them.