Friends with Benefits (Part 1)

It was a bit hard to understand, really. Y/n and Kit. They had grown up together and through the years had fallen in love with each other deeply. Although, they never made it official, even though every person in each of their lives knew they had an "unofficial yet official relationship". They had kissed on a countless amount of drunken nights, even taken it a bit farther on a few of them. However, here they were, years in and still referring to each other as a friend.

Y/N POV
I woke up, the sun blinding me and making me squint cause... hell. The headache I'm feeling is unfathomable. I try to move, but am restrained by Kit's arm. I already know it's him, it's always him. Sure enough, i look up to see him, fast asleep with his head tucked into the crook of my neck. I turn around in his arms, lightly shaking him awake. He stirs, then wakes and he groans, hand leaving my waist to rest over his head.

"Headache?" I say

"Please. Not so loud." He whines as I gather the strength to get out of his bed and find my belongings. Somehow, I'm already dressed but i can't remember when or how I got dressed considering the undressing that took place last night.

"Where are you going?" Kit says as he watches me grab my phone off the nightstand and shove it in my purse.

"Home. I have work at 12 and it's" I drag on as I check the time, "10."

"Oh." He says sounding sad

"Kit" I say smiling down at him, "I would love to stay but I'm not a millionaire actor like you." I chuckle, "I need the money"

"Tell me how much you'll make, I'll literally pay you to stay" He flashes me that charming smile that makes thousands, maybe millions, of girls around the world swoon over and I almost give in. Almost.

"As amazing as that sounds, I called out a few days ago. I can't do it again right now."

The disappointment is evident in his face, "Ok. Well. I tried?" He laughs, the negative emotions leaving him.

"Yes. You did." I smile then give him a quick hug before leaving.

-- cut to the end of her shift, 8 PM--

Thank. God.

Jesus Christ. That shift was pure hell. I love my job, working in retail, but Jesus, sometimes the customers are so rude. I walk out of the building excited to go see my friends, well technically Kit's friends but ever since he introduced me to the cast, we have all been best friends.

I get into my car, sitting there for a moment, relishing the silence. Although the peace is ruined when my phone starts ringing.

It's Bash.

"Hey! What's up?" I say cheerily, loving to hear from him

"Hi." Is all he says and my heart drops, something is wrong.

"Bash? What's going on? Are you ok?"

"Can I come over?"

Huh.

"Um- yeah? I thought we were meeting up tonight, we will see each other then." I say, a bit confused

"Do you not know?"

Again. Huh.

"Not know what?"

He's silent for a moment before instructing me to just drive home and that he will see me when I get there. I agree, worried he's not ok.

--

When I pull into my driveway, Bash stands there. Hands in his jean pockets and head focused on his feet.