24. You Can't

''Aisha? My aisha? No you cant!'' Aegon shouted. ''No! I wont allow-''

''You won't allow?'' Alicent countered. ''You are married Aemond is not. She is not you anything anymore.''

''She is my friend.'' Aegon corrected his voice breaking.

''Friends get married and have children and move on. Be lucky her father agreed to the union and you still get to see your friend on a daily basis.'' Alicent hissed

''But to aemond?''

''To aemond.' She agreed.

''Mother-''

''I will hear no more of it. By springs end they will be wed.''

''Mo-''

''Not another word. Go spend some time with your wife.'' Alicent demanded.

+

''Aisha!'' Aegon shouted

''Hello aegon.'' Aisha whispered

''Did you know?''

''Know?'' Of course she did.

''My mother told you. You didnt think I would want to know that you are going to be fucking my brother?' Aegon shouted

''Aegon-''

''No!' Aegon shouted

''I love you but we can never be.'' Aisha reminded him.

''But Aemond!''

''Aegon-''

''He went to a pleasure house!'' Aegon shouted. Aisha stared back at him. ''He fucked a whore.''

''I'm sure it was you that took him.'' Aisha offered gently.

''Aisha!'' He groaned out.

''I'm sorry I have to go.'' Aisha told him softly she stared to turn away but aegon grabbed her arm pulling her back to him. 'Aegon-''

''No. You are mine.'' Aegon told her kissing her deeply for all to see, luckily they were alone. 'You dont want him. ''

''I don't.' she agreed as he kissed her neck.

''You want me.' he purred.

''I do''. She agreed but pulled back. ''But you married and Hela is my friend. I'm sorry.'' Aisha told him walking out quickly she felt cold as his lips left hers.

She went to the waters needing to remove the taste of him from her lips. She had a dream, a vision since she was three years old. She had a goal for her and Aegon to be forever

''Aisha?'' Aemond called out but she couldnt hear him she was swimming the waters trying to clear her mind. Aemond sat on the shores he watched her arms pop up as she swam her head turn for breath.

"Are you alright?" Aemond questioned and Aisha nodded staying in the water, just her head bobbed. Hair floating around her as she let out a deep sigh. "I heard Aegon shouting... mother said she told him about you and I." Aisha nodded against getting closer to him the waves crashing slightly around her. "Why didn't you tell him?" Aemond asked.

"I... why didn't you?" Aisha retorted. He watched her as she stepped out of the waters her dress clung to her as it dripped to her feet. She was prettier than any whore at that place Aemond thought as she sat down next to him. She pulled the water particles off of her balling it up before her. Slowly her dress and hair were dry, the water droplets pulled from her smooth skin.

"I...' Aemond sighed. "Aegon brought me to a brothel." Aemond admitted and Aisha chuckled. "I didn't want to." Aemond told her immediately. "He wouldn't let me leave."

"That's okay." Aisha assured.

"I... no its not. I am promised to you and I should have been braver." Aemond told her and Aisha leaned into him.

"I'm not mad." Aisha assured.

"I am." Aemond told her. "I don't want anyone but you." Aisha straightened her back and looked to him.

"You are really perfect Aemond." Aisha whispered.

"Do you think it will be fun?" Aemond questioned. "Do you think it will be fun when we get married?" He wanted never to be away from her. She had the spark of life.

"Yes." Aisha agreed.

+

"I am glad this union is happening." Alicent murmured.

"Aisha is a lovely girl." Viserys agreed.

"Aegon has the irrational thought that he is in charge." Alicent hissed.

"A true king in the making.' Viserys teased and Alicent stared back at him.

"He wants Aisha, I think he is going to try and taint her." Alicent hissed.

"How do you know he hasn't?" Viserys offered. "The two have been inseparable for years-"

"No. Aisha is a good girl. She wouldn't risk her virtue." Alicent assured. "But I do worry what Aegon will try and convince her."

+

"Aegon?" Aisha sat up in bed and stared back at him. He walked to her slowly, he let a bottle slip from his grasp.

"My brother?"

"Aegon please." Aisha whispered.

"You said we should wait because we were not married, I respected that," Aegon reminded her. "But now you will marry my brother and that just it?" Aisha pushed the covers back and stood up.

"I think you should go. This is not appr-"

"Aisha. I have loved you for forever, why should we deprive ourselves?" Aegon offered. She brought a hand up to his cheek as his lips moved towards her.

"Don't be shy now," his gravel tone sent shivers up her spine. "You have tortured me relentlessly all moon."

She opened her mouth to argue, but his lips covered any protest that she might have made. It was a tender, exploratory kiss that she could have broken from at any moment. She wasn't going to miss a second of it. He licked the seam of her lips urging her to open further, and the instant that she did a maelstrom of emotion overtook her. She was drowning in his dark taste. Her stomach coiled into knots as her breasts peaked into hardened nubs. She couldn't help sinking her hands into his silky hair. The moans and groans she heard coming from her throat were nothing compared to the deep lust rising in her body. He kissed her like he had all day to study her and she was his favorite subject. She wanted him to feel what she was feeling.

The out of control wonder that was sweeping through her body. She met his tongue with her own, gently sweeping it into his mouth and then retreating. Aegon growled, thrusting his hips forward into her hips walking her back to the bed. This ratcheted up things to an entirely new level. Her hands slipped from his hair to his shoulders, feeling the breadth of their power. She felt his chest and the muscles that lined his flat stomach. His kiss had become addictive. She knew she should stop but she never wanted it to stop. His kiss, his touch, she felt him hardened against her and she needed his dick rubbing against that tender spot that was crying out for attention. She thrust her hips upward and was met with him biting her lower lip.

She opened her eyes and saw that he had darkened to a terrifying degree. The next kiss was possessive. She clutched his back, her nails scraping into his skin. He pulled at her dress, throwing his shirt aside and her sanity came rushing back as his eyes grazed over her. She pushed him back and let out a shaky breath turning away from him.

"Aisha!" He reached out for her.

"What could've been, should've been, would've been... if things were different..." Aisha felt a wash of shame spill over her. "We can't do this again. Ever." Aisha said getting dressed but Aegon had other ideas for their future, ones that didn't involve Aemond.